• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you decorate your 3DS?

I used to! When I used my pearl pink DS I would put stickers on it. I would get those fun puffy stickers (no wrinkles, haha) and would swap em out depending on season/holiday. I only had them on the outside, though. Never on the inside!

I don't decorate my current DS since it's the Pikachu version and I think it's super cute on it'a own! If I did decorate it I'd be tempted to stick with a Pokemon theme, haha. If I can track down fun seasonal Pokemon stickers maaaaybe I'd stick them on!

Last edited:
It's the original sparkly Aqua 3DS model. It needs no decoration, unlike the plain boring models they make nowadays.

one year i actually got an animal crossing calendar that came with two big sticker packs. i put a few fruit stickers all over my DS and i love them so much. also, the inside of my DS case has a sticker of my boyfriend and i that we got from a photobooth at the mall :) they make me happy whenever i see them

I love love love to decorate my 3ds, I bought stickers online specifically for it, stickers with fuzz, stickers that you can push down and they pop back up, I think it adds a bit of personality to your already personal gaming system, I know people can judge by the games you play, but I feel you should have a little bit of spark on the outside of it as well, and I wanted a skin, but I actually just decided to use my own stickers and I feel so much more satisfied with that rather than going out and buying a premade skin or case, but I guess it's all up to personal preference, because today I tried to take them off and it left sticker residue, which made me pretty sad not even gonna lie.

nah, my 3ds is the gold LoZ limited ed so its already got a design. alot of stickers and stuff wouldnt look good on it. if it were some srot of solid color then i would have.

Nope! My 3ds isn't decorated at the moment, but I always thought about decorating it. I've thought about getting those little strap charms to put at the top of my 3ds but never really went through with it (I did with my Dsi with a Piplup from Pok?mon mystery dungeon). I've also thought about getting those little custom AC stickers to put on the front, since they all look super cute!

I decorated my original DS but not my 3DS or my DS lite

I went all out wit my old 3ds (standard size), putting puffy stickers and also gluing beads onto it... Lol, sadly all the beads started coming off after a while, but it still left an awesome texture with the glue. But let's just say with just a few cents of stickers and beads, now I won't be able to sell it for even the price of a restaurant meal :p

I recently purchased an old 3ds XL and all I did was just threw some stickers on, imo nothing like my old ds though. I was debating on whether or not to get one of those cat cases and maybe a skin, but went with the stickers since i won't have to buy anything... considering i already have plenty that need to be used.

ejMLRC9xQTec_XN_Z_Otcw.png
-fBU9G4hT_G4cLSscexDzg.png
yfKEVhciRmaQpv0OJ7lS_A.png

Last edited:
i decorate everything lol. i have a sticker and two charms of ruby and sapphire from steven universe on it

I just have some stickers on mine, nothing too fancy. It's really cool to see how people decorate theirs!

Oh I'm kinda conservative and like to feel my 3DS like new. So I have the Galaxy with a transparent casa and that's all :).

Nope not at all... my current one is just the plain red new 3ds XL aha. I have a blue dsi though which I decorated with stickers if that counts for anything at all, lol. I'm not even sure where I got the stickers though, I think I got them as a gift or something. They could be used for other consoles too and I think I got the idea of sticking them on my dsi because the package had a picture of a ds and I was just, well here I go. xD

For my old one I have stickers on it and a Zelda protective skin/case thing :) I also put charms on it. It looks good but for my new Xl one, I left it as it is, and the simplicity is just as nice tbh. I think it really depends on what type of accesories you like :>

I have two 3DS consoles. The main one I use is the black 25th Anniversary Legend of Zelda, so no covering that up. My other one is a pearl pink console. I've thought about getting a skin for it, but haven't found anything I really like yet.

My partner decorated mine while I was over

photo_2017-07-26_10-25-01.jpgphoto_2017-07-26_10-25-03.jpg

Back