• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you decorate your 3DS?

KeatAlex

Not That Innocent
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5631-3744-4512
Spring Sakura
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Silver Mailbox
My new one arrives tomorrow and I feel like I want to decorate it. I don't know how tho.

Does anyone else decorate theirs?

Not really but I want too! The only reason why I haven't decorated my 3DS yet is because I'm saving up for a 2DS.

I don't, because I have the Majora's Mask LE one so it's not really a good console to decorate. If I had a blank one, preferably white, I'd probably put some cool decals on it relating to my interests. They'd have to be simple black against white though, I find anything else a bit gaudy but that's just personal preference. Plus I'm always worried about overcrowding and having to remove stickers in case it leaves a stain or residue.

I can't offer much in the way of suggestions, but I think it really depends on the colour of the console. White stickers look cute on pink or purple, black looks neat on red or white, and I guess blue is pretty flexible too! I'm curious to find out what you come up with though, it's a form of creativity and that's always fun to see.

I decorated my old black 3DS with chinese zodiac stickers, but I left my special pokemon XY edition XL as it was for obvious reasons...

Now I kinda want a new console just because it's been a while since I decorated one and I keep seeing cute ACNL sticker sets online XD

No I don't. My 3ds is the pikachu xl. So i can't really decorate on that.
If I had a plain one, I would totally would! I will dress it up with my stickers I made! It's small enough to go on the 3ds.

icm_fullxfull.106359192_go6gonj25hs8g00so48g.jpg icm_fullxfull.110414601_gbbmf8rm3g8wgkkkks0g.jpg

Nope! I personally don't like decorating my devices with stickers or anything like that, even though that my 3DS is plain black. However I like putting cases on things. I like being able to change things, so stickers and other decoratives are a bit too permanent for me. I have one case for my 3DS at the moment, and I have a little Aurora ACWW charm on it at the moment. I've thought of getting a plain, clear case and decorating that so it's a bit more personal, but I've never got around to it.

No, I don't like putting stickers or anything but I always make sure they each have their protective cases plus I also have limited editions (XL and regular where you can change the cover plates) so I feel like playing with a 3DS that has design on it, I'll use them :)

Yep! I have a plain black 3ds, so I have a Princess Peach cover on the outside (because pink is my thing), and on the inside I put Lisa Frank or My Little Pony stickers, and small rhinestones.

i have a white nn3ds xl and its literally perfect for sticker decorating XD i like to change up the design once in a while so im constantly buying new stickers and decals oops

I just have one glittering sticker of a sea cucumber on it. It's mainly to know which one is mine.

I got the New 3ds XL Happy Home Designer version, so it's already beautifully decorated, I never decorated my old original Metallic red 3ds either though.

Last edited:
The 3DS I have coming is White, so it would be easy to decorate. However I'm not a fan of stickers or anything on the shiny surfaces so I was technically meaning to decorate the clear cases I have for it. My friend wants to do decoden on it but idk how that will work...

Yep. I have a Hello Kitty decal on the inside of my 3ds. Did have it on the outside too, but since I don't have a case, it started to deteriorate. I have the original pink 3ds, so it's not easy to find decals that look good with both the interior and exterior (let alone for the original size; most decals are for XL and the New!3ds).

s-l400.jpg

I'm gonna re-buy it along with a few others and a clear casing. Outside of that, I have a pink macaron cellphone charm that hangs off it.

I have a pink 3DS XL and I use a white Animal Crossing skin on it that I got from a user on Etsy.

Yes! I've got moomin and Rilakkuma stickers on mine

I have an old 3ds xl ac edition not suited at all for decoration

OT wow another mooomins fan!!

I have a neko nyan case on my DS that is covered in rilakkuma and totoro stickers, I love decorating it c:

my boyfriend has his own DS and I put 3 totoro stickers on em because he also likes totoro as well ^_^
But he has the monster hunter generations 3DS XL so I didnt want to cover it's design.

Back