Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
5631-3744-4512
Spring Sakura
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Silver Mailbox
My new one arrives tomorrow and I feel like I want to decorate it. I don't know how tho.

Does anyone else decorate theirs?

Not really but I want too! The only reason why I haven't decorated my 3DS yet is because I'm saving up for a 2DS.

I don't, because I have the Majora's Mask LE one so it's not really a good console to decorate. If I had a blank one, preferably white, I'd probably put some cool decals on it relating to my interests. They'd have to be simple black against white though, I find anything else a bit gaudy but that's just personal preference. Plus I'm always worried about overcrowding and having to remove stickers in case it leaves a stain or residue.

I can't offer much in the way of suggestions, but I think it really depends on the colour of the console. White stickers look cute on pink or purple, black looks neat on red or white, and I guess blue is pretty flexible too! I'm curious to find out what you come up with though, it's a form of creativity and that's always fun to see.

I decorated my old black 3DS with chinese zodiac stickers, but I left my special pokemon XY edition XL as it was for obvious reasons...

Now I kinda want a new console just because it's been a while since I decorated one and I keep seeing cute ACNL sticker sets online XD

No I don't. My 3ds is the pikachu xl. So i can't really decorate on that.
If I had a plain one, I would totally would! I will dress it up with my stickers I made! It's small enough to go on the 3ds.

icm_fullxfull.106359192_go6gonj25hs8g00so48g.jpg icm_fullxfull.110414601_gbbmf8rm3g8wgkkkks0g.jpg

Nope! I personally don't like decorating my devices with stickers or anything like that, even though that my 3DS is plain black. However I like putting cases on things. I like being able to change things, so stickers and other decoratives are a bit too permanent for me. I have one case for my 3DS at the moment, and I have a little Aurora ACWW charm on it at the moment. I've thought of getting a plain, clear case and decorating that so it's a bit more personal, but I've never got around to it.

No, I don't like putting stickers or anything but I always make sure they each have their protective cases plus I also have limited editions (XL and regular where you can change the cover plates) so I feel like playing with a 3DS that has design on it, I'll use them :)

Yep! I have a plain black 3ds, so I have a Princess Peach cover on the outside (because pink is my thing), and on the inside I put Lisa Frank or My Little Pony stickers, and small rhinestones.

i have a white nn3ds xl and its literally perfect for sticker decorating XD i like to change up the design once in a while so im constantly buying new stickers and decals oops

I just have one glittering sticker of a sea cucumber on it. It's mainly to know which one is mine.

I got the New 3ds XL Happy Home Designer version, so it's already beautifully decorated, I never decorated my old original Metallic red 3ds either though.

Last edited:
The 3DS I have coming is White, so it would be easy to decorate. However I'm not a fan of stickers or anything on the shiny surfaces so I was technically meaning to decorate the clear cases I have for it. My friend wants to do decoden on it but idk how that will work...

Yep. I have a Hello Kitty decal on the inside of my 3ds. Did have it on the outside too, but since I don't have a case, it started to deteriorate. I have the original pink 3ds, so it's not easy to find decals that look good with both the interior and exterior (let alone for the original size; most decals are for XL and the New!3ds).

s-l400.jpg

I'm gonna re-buy it along with a few others and a clear casing. Outside of that, I have a pink macaron cellphone charm that hangs off it.

I have a pink 3DS XL and I use a white Animal Crossing skin on it that I got from a user on Etsy.

I have a neko nyan case on my DS that is covered in rilakkuma and totoro stickers, I love decorating it c:

my boyfriend has his own DS and I put 3 totoro stickers on em because he also likes totoro as well ^_^
But he has the monster hunter generations 3DS XL so I didnt want to cover it's design.

Back