• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you decorate your 3DS?

I did decorate my old 3ds with some small stickers just on the inside. right now I have the new 3ds with the changeable cover plates from the hhd bundle. So far I've just bought a new cover plate for it, one of the kyary pamyu pamyu ones. I do want to get a plain white set of cover plates to decoden my self eventually.

I don't decorate mine with stickers because I think that makes it messy and sticky. I prefer to stick with something simple and classy. At the moment though, I have a clear gold Pikachu case. You can purchase one on Amazon for like $19.99 but I really like it.

yes! i have the 3ds that you can change using cover plates and i have a rlly cute eevee evolution one

I have plain blue cover plates that I'm contemplating to decorate, because it looks kind of plain at the moment. I probably won't ever decorate the ds itself though, because I change my mind way too much to have just one design.

lol mine is covered with scratches, does that count?

Not anymore. I used to have some One Piece charms hanging around some White 3ds XL I had before but they were mostly in the way so I cut 'em off. Nowadays with the fancy LE's, regular colors and those plates for the New Nintendo 3ds I don't think they need much more ;)

I do have some transparent protection cover on mine though, so I don't scratch my 3ds LL. Those metallic colors/designs gets scratched really easily (and my BF has the Persona Q one as well do we don't mix em up haha :p)

I don't decorate my 3ds with stickers in fear of damaging it, but I do have a small haikyuu keychain on it. :)

When me and my brother had the same exact 3DS I painted mine with neon nail polish so we can tell ours apart. It didn't ruin my 3ds at all and it's held up for around 3-5 years now!

I actually had stickers on my 3DS despite never putting anything of the sort on any of my consoles before it and I kind of regretted it. Like the stickers were cute but they were a bit too big for my little 2011 aqua blue 3DS

No, I don't decorate my 3DS since I like my 3DS the way it is. Though... I have thought about doing decorating it before, but I am a little worried about doing that to my 3DS.

Not any proper decoration yet, but I glued some stickers on it when I was 10. Now I'm really afraid of taking them out because I'm afraid their glue may be stuck on the 3DS and I don't think I'll be able to remove it properly. If I ever manage to remove the glue and the stickers, I'll think about gluing those little sticker jewels I like to glue literally everywhere.

No, I don't. I have limited editions for that. Besides I don't like putting stickers and stuff that could potentially damage or chip the paint off from their original coating.

Back