United Kingdom Amiibo Card Doubles

JGeorgia

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hey everyone!

I'm new to this forum and have just started collecting my first series of Amiibo cards!

I have some doubles already which I would like to swap with people if anyone is interested? I have standards and specials.

Thanks in advance :):):)

I'm looking for Claudia, Drago, and Daisy! Other cards too. Lemme know what you like!

I'd love to trade as well! I have a thread here, so you can check whether I've got something you need :)

Okay so the following are what doubles I currently have;

Specials
002 - Tom Nook
003 - DJ KK
005 - Kapp'n
015 - Tortimer
016 - Lyle

089 - Diana

Let me know if anyone needs any of these. :)

Okay so the following are what doubles I currently have;

Specials
002 - Tom Nook
003 - DJ KK
005 - Kapp'n
015 - Tortimer
016 - Lyle

089 - Diana

Let me know if anyone needs any of these. :)
Are you willing to trade with someone in the US?
I'd be interested in Diana, what cards are you looking for?

I can't trade to US unfortunately it will cost too much, take too long and when I've done it before I get custom fees :(

Sorry :(

I can't trade to US unfortunately it will cost too much, take too long and when I've done it before I get custom fees :(

Sorry :(

Hiya :) I trade globally and from UK as well you shouldn't be getting charged for a normal mail delivery and customs don't charge unless what you're getting is more than ?30 worth of items from outside UK.
It's usually ?1.30 to send Standard letter to US or around the world in a normal envelop with 3 amiibo cards that's inside a greeting card or top loader for protection. :) and it takes 7-10 days to reach them.
Anyway I just wanted to let you know so incase you want to trade globally and are discourage by wrong beliefs :)

I'd love to trade with you as well if you happen to have other doubles for other series :)

Back