• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

pb&j art (aka my art dump)

Peebers

ricardio
Bells
Isabelle
Tasty Cake
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
hi! finally back after a long while and was wondering if anyone would like to help me price my art (im so poor in ac:nl now huhu) and if anyone would be interested in buying! here's a few of my most recent stuff :p

8VZ3Nj9.png

this is one of my mayor, courie!! i want to do more of these, with different mayors and different tools like shovels, watering cans, etc. would anyone want to buy??

under the spoiler are just a few more pieces of mine, maybe it'll help with the pricing!
KPgUpjk.png

3yznvIa.png

AgROT9C.png

mK7Y8nG.png
^^^now in a spoiler because thanks to everyone's help, i've already priced my art! ill just turn this into an art dump now :p

vvv my most recent art! check it out :)
1OTyMcp.png

art for forgottenT! i struggled with the watering can, but somehow, i made it work! :D

XC4glU4.png

art for my best friend :)

xkVPfQY.png

art for sirena! i had lots of fun doing this, probably one of my favorite pieces rn <3 :)

yeahhhhh my art has improved a lot! i still do the lineless style but i don’t like it as much bc my art seems so stiff whevever i do it :(

i’ve been going through a rough patch with my art for a few months, and i’m able to do a lot of sketches i like but i can never finalize them into full, completed pieces and its rlly frustrating.

but i’ve recently started playing ac again, and i was able to draw a picture of my mayor that i liked :) it’s not the best, but i’m just experimenting right now, trying to see what works for me so :p here it is! feel free to talk to me abt ur art struggles too!! misery loves company ;)

http://i.imgur.com/hFtnzfB.jpg

Last edited:
These are super cute! You could definitely sell them!

I'd say about 200 tbt for a headshot, 300-400 for a half body, and 500-600 for a full body. You could increase the price too depending on things like complexity of the character, backgrounds, more than one character, etc.

Wow, very cute! I'd buy a fullbody for around 300tbt. If you decide to open commissions, I'd be very interested c:

These are amazing! They're really cute. I'm no artist and I'm not sure about prices but I would definitely be interested in buying. I'd be willing to spend around 200-300tbt.

Your art's very cute! It reminds me of children's board books. It has that kind of charm.

For pricing, I think 200-400+ TBT would be a good range, especially for backgrounds and more detail. I'd definitely order. :D

a is for apple
b is for ball
c is for cat
d is for dog
e is for elephant

hi everyone! thanks for your help, it's really appreciated <3
okay, so i was thinking maybe 75tbt for simple icons, like this one :)
200 tbt for things like this
250 for this one (i don't want to charge too high because stuff like this will be quite simple- just the mayor, a tool and a simple bg)

what do you guys think? ;o; if any of you are truly interested, i have 2 slots open right now! :)

Last edited:
Mayor Ref (All her info and personality is at the link.)
Tool: Golden Fishing Rod
Background: Would a beach at sunset be okay? ;v;
Total: 250 TBT

Thank you for considering! <3

Mayor Refs: Link
Tool: Golden Watering Can
Background: Maybe a forest, or Glade?
Total: 250 TBT

I hope you'll consider it c:

Hi, these are really nice! I hope you will consider my boy here:

Mayor Ref: [Proper Ref] [ACNL ref] [Close-up on outfit] (his hair covers his left eye (our right!) and he wears a bowtie)
Tool: Silver Axe
Background: Not sure, maybe the dead trees in ACNL and fall themed?
Total: 300 TBT

Thank you for your consideration! Your art is very lovely~

would you open any waitlist slots? if so I'd love to be on it!

hi dear, your art is absolutely adorable and very unique! definitely an improvement from your past drawings. id say ill pay at least 150tbt ^^

Mayor Ref:: D-va is in my avatar, and siggy if you're up for it?:D
Tool: Silver Axe! :D
Background: You can do a sky backgroun if you want, if not just a pink or purple background
Total: 200 TBT

Thank you for considering! ^o^

hi dear, your art is absolutely adorable and very unique! definitely an improvement from your past drawings. id say ill pay at least 150tbt ^^
yes, they definitely are! i'm happy with my improvement so far, thank you :)

hatori is cool!
pandapples is cute!
esweeny is awesome!
wearthesun is sweet!

hi guys!! thanks for your interest! i'd love to take you all up, however i have school and am quite busy. so if you're fine with waiting a bit, please just shoot me a PM and then we can work things out :)

good night everyone, im off to bed!

Last edited:
Back