Eggs
Old Eggs
Isabelle
Tasty Cake
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
hi! finally back after a long while and was wondering if anyone would like to help me price my art (im so poor in ac:nl now huhu) and if anyone would be interested in buying! here's a few of my most recent stuff :p

8VZ3Nj9.png

this is one of my mayor, courie!! i want to do more of these, with different mayors and different tools like shovels, watering cans, etc. would anyone want to buy??

under the spoiler are just a few more pieces of mine, maybe it'll help with the pricing!
KPgUpjk.png

3yznvIa.png

AgROT9C.png

mK7Y8nG.png
^^^now in a spoiler because thanks to everyone's help, i've already priced my art! ill just turn this into an art dump now :p

vvv my most recent art! check it out :)
1OTyMcp.png

art for forgottenT! i struggled with the watering can, but somehow, i made it work! :D

XC4glU4.png

art for my best friend :)

xkVPfQY.png

art for sirena! i had lots of fun doing this, probably one of my favorite pieces rn <3 :)

yeahhhhh my art has improved a lot! i still do the lineless style but i don’t like it as much bc my art seems so stiff whevever i do it :(

i’ve been going through a rough patch with my art for a few months, and i’m able to do a lot of sketches i like but i can never finalize them into full, completed pieces and its rlly frustrating.

but i’ve recently started playing ac again, and i was able to draw a picture of my mayor that i liked :) it’s not the best, but i’m just experimenting right now, trying to see what works for me so :p here it is! feel free to talk to me abt ur art struggles too!! misery loves company ;)

http://i.imgur.com/hFtnzfB.jpg

Last edited:
These are super cute! You could definitely sell them!

I'd say about 200 tbt for a headshot, 300-400 for a half body, and 500-600 for a full body. You could increase the price too depending on things like complexity of the character, backgrounds, more than one character, etc.

Wow, very cute! I'd buy a fullbody for around 300tbt. If you decide to open commissions, I'd be very interested c:

These are amazing! They're really cute. I'm no artist and I'm not sure about prices but I would definitely be interested in buying. I'd be willing to spend around 200-300tbt.

Your art's very cute! It reminds me of children's board books. It has that kind of charm.

For pricing, I think 200-400+ TBT would be a good range, especially for backgrounds and more detail. I'd definitely order. :D

a is for apple
b is for ball
c is for cat
d is for dog
e is for elephant

hi everyone! thanks for your help, it's really appreciated <3
okay, so i was thinking maybe 75tbt for simple icons, like this one :)
200 tbt for things like this
250 for this one (i don't want to charge too high because stuff like this will be quite simple- just the mayor, a tool and a simple bg)

what do you guys think? ;o; if any of you are truly interested, i have 2 slots open right now! :)

Last edited:
Mayor Ref (All her info and personality is at the link.)
Tool: Golden Fishing Rod
Background: Would a beach at sunset be okay? ;v;
Total: 250 TBT

Thank you for considering! <3

Mayor Refs: Link
Tool: Golden Watering Can
Background: Maybe a forest, or Glade?
Total: 250 TBT

I hope you'll consider it c:

Hi, these are really nice! I hope you will consider my boy here:

Mayor Ref: [Proper Ref] [ACNL ref] [Close-up on outfit] (his hair covers his left eye (our right!) and he wears a bowtie)
Tool: Silver Axe
Background: Not sure, maybe the dead trees in ACNL and fall themed?
Total: 300 TBT

Thank you for your consideration! Your art is very lovely~

hi dear, your art is absolutely adorable and very unique! definitely an improvement from your past drawings. id say ill pay at least 150tbt ^^

Mayor Ref:: D-va is in my avatar, and siggy if you're up for it?:D
Tool: Silver Axe! :D
Background: You can do a sky backgroun if you want, if not just a pink or purple background
Total: 200 TBT

Thank you for considering! ^o^

hi dear, your art is absolutely adorable and very unique! definitely an improvement from your past drawings. id say ill pay at least 150tbt ^^
yes, they definitely are! i'm happy with my improvement so far, thank you :)

hatori is cool!
pandapples is cute!
esweeny is awesome!
wearthesun is sweet!

hi guys!! thanks for your interest! i'd love to take you all up, however i have school and am quite busy. so if you're fine with waiting a bit, please just shoot me a PM and then we can work things out :)

good night everyone, im off to bed!

Last edited:
Back