• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

pb&j art (aka my art dump)

vvv my most recent art! check it out :)
XC4glU4.png

art for my best friend :)

xkVPfQY.png

art for sirena! i had lots of fun doing this, probably one of my favorite pieces rn <3 :)

I love it so much, omg!! It's so cute!!! *o* Thank you so much for drawing my mayor!! <3 Your art for your friend is lovely as well! :D I also sent over the other half of the TBT! ;)

Thank you again <3

Last edited:
Wow, lovely gallery, Peebers!
The color palettes you use are so vibrant and nice!! I also REALLY appreciate the designs of the characters you draw.
So those are definitely my top two favorite things about your art, though there's a lot to appreciate in each piece of artwork you put out. For example, I love how your flat coloring style translated to the flower crown [here] and the movement of hair [here] looks AMAZING (in addition to the bright orange!!). I also love the inclusion of the overlaying ribbon in [this piece]. You seem to have a knack for simple but really lively backgrounds and details, and it shows!

this is superrrr cute! I love the style and simplicity; keep it up! <3 :blush:

bump bc new art! check the first post :D it's finally the weekend (a long one too! thank you sinulog haha) so i have more time to do art yayy <3

vvv my most recent art! check it out :)
1OTyMcp.png

art for forgottenT! i struggled with the watering can, but somehow, i made it work! :D

XC4glU4.png

art for my best friend :)

xkVPfQY.png

art for sirena! i had lots of fun doing this, probably one of my favorite pieces rn <3 :)

Thank you again for the amazing drawing, you're awesome c:

Last edited:
oooh i'm so glad you're back!! your art is so cute. ;v;
hFtnzfB.jpg

oooh i'm so glad you're back!! your art is so cute. ;v;
hFtnzfB.jpg

hey!! thanks for dropping by again <3 and thank you!! this type of blend-y art is something i’m trying to learn! it’s easy enough with watercolors on paper, but not so much digitally lol :p so far, the airbrush has been my best friend

welcome back :D
I loveeeeed your lineless art so much, I'm excited to see what you do next ^^ I really like the new portrait, she looks very beautiful!

6P6l0ND.jpg

aaaaa this was sm fun to do! :D recently found out that there are acnl groups on fb and this was a commission for someone in one of those groups! they were really sweet n kind so i had 0 problems :)

thinking about starting RLC commissions! Would anyone b interested? :)

//also, thank you all for your kind comments abt my art!! Keeps me motivated to keep drawing <:

Last edited:
- snip -

aaaaa this was sm fun to do! :D recently found out that there are acnl groups on fb and this was a commission for someone in one of those groups! they were really sweet n kind so i had 0 problems :)

thinking about starting RLC commissions! Would anyone b interested? :)

//also, thank you all for your kind comments abt my art!! Keeps me motivated to keep drawing <:

this is absolutely gorgeous oh godddd
do you have a deviantart? idk if i asked before, but if you offered RLC on there then you'd probably garner even more interest than on here. I could also signal boost for you if you offered commissions. i have a few communities i'm in full of people who are always buying art :)

Back