pb&j art (aka my art dump)

vvv my most recent art! check it out :)
XC4glU4.png

art for my best friend :)

xkVPfQY.png

art for sirena! i had lots of fun doing this, probably one of my favorite pieces rn <3 :)

I love it so much, omg!! It's so cute!!! *o* Thank you so much for drawing my mayor!! <3 Your art for your friend is lovely as well! :D I also sent over the other half of the TBT! ;)

Thank you again <3

Last edited:
Wow, lovely gallery, Peebers!
The color palettes you use are so vibrant and nice!! I also REALLY appreciate the designs of the characters you draw.
So those are definitely my top two favorite things about your art, though there's a lot to appreciate in each piece of artwork you put out. For example, I love how your flat coloring style translated to the flower crown [here] and the movement of hair [here] looks AMAZING (in addition to the bright orange!!). I also love the inclusion of the overlaying ribbon in [this piece]. You seem to have a knack for simple but really lively backgrounds and details, and it shows!

bump bc new art! check the first post :D it's finally the weekend (a long one too! thank you sinulog haha) so i have more time to do art yayy <3

vvv my most recent art! check it out :)
1OTyMcp.png

art for forgottenT! i struggled with the watering can, but somehow, i made it work! :D

XC4glU4.png

art for my best friend :)

xkVPfQY.png

art for sirena! i had lots of fun doing this, probably one of my favorite pieces rn <3 :)

Thank you again for the amazing drawing, you're awesome c:

Last edited:
oooh i'm so glad you're back!! your art is so cute. ;v;
hFtnzfB.jpg

oooh i'm so glad you're back!! your art is so cute. ;v;
hFtnzfB.jpg

hey!! thanks for dropping by again <3 and thank you!! this type of blend-y art is something i’m trying to learn! it’s easy enough with watercolors on paper, but not so much digitally lol :p so far, the airbrush has been my best friend

welcome back :D
I loveeeeed your lineless art so much, I'm excited to see what you do next ^^ I really like the new portrait, she looks very beautiful!

6P6l0ND.jpg

aaaaa this was sm fun to do! :D recently found out that there are acnl groups on fb and this was a commission for someone in one of those groups! they were really sweet n kind so i had 0 problems :)

thinking about starting RLC commissions! Would anyone b interested? :)

//also, thank you all for your kind comments abt my art!! Keeps me motivated to keep drawing <:

Last edited:
- snip -

aaaaa this was sm fun to do! :D recently found out that there are acnl groups on fb and this was a commission for someone in one of those groups! they were really sweet n kind so i had 0 problems :)

thinking about starting RLC commissions! Would anyone b interested? :)

//also, thank you all for your kind comments abt my art!! Keeps me motivated to keep drawing <:

this is absolutely gorgeous oh godddd
do you have a deviantart? idk if i asked before, but if you offered RLC on there then you'd probably garner even more interest than on here. I could also signal boost for you if you offered commissions. i have a few communities i'm in full of people who are always buying art :)

Back