• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Interested in active friends!

Laura.Belle

Bells
Feedback
100% (4) +
I just joined this forum and would love to add some friends and visit towns. I've been playing ACNL for a few years and am just getting back into the last few weeks. If anyone is interested in being friends, let me know. :)

Hello,

I would also like to add friends. I used to play Animal Crossing on Xbox many years ago, and began playing this version of the game since receiving it for Christmas.
I would like to add your friend code, and vice versa.
Thank you for posting!

I'll add you! Add me back please :D

I added you on my 3DS!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added you! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello,

I would also like to add friends. I used to play Animal Crossing on Xbox many years ago, and began playing this version of the game since receiving it for Christmas.
I would like to add your friend code, and vice versa.
Thank you for posting!

I added you :)

Hello again Laura,

I entered your friend code into my DS, but it says it is invalid? I will check and ensure my connection works properly.

Sorry about that.

I added you on my 3DS!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added you! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I added you :)

I added you guys, I've only just started the game not that long ago so it'd be nice to have some friends on there

Hi Laura, I added you! My gates are open daily, I hope to visit soon.

I added you guys, I've only just started the game not that long ago so it'd be nice to have some friends on there

Hi K_S! I added you too, feel free to come by whenever you see my gates open (they'll be open in 5 min).

I'm a active player. All are free too add me, just pm/vm if you do so i can return the add

Back