Interested in active friends!

Laura.Belle

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (4) +
I just joined this forum and would love to add some friends and visit towns. I've been playing ACNL for a few years and am just getting back into the last few weeks. If anyone is interested in being friends, let me know. :)

Hello,

I would also like to add friends. I used to play Animal Crossing on Xbox many years ago, and began playing this version of the game since receiving it for Christmas.
I would like to add your friend code, and vice versa.
Thank you for posting!

I'll add you! Add me back please :D

I added you on my 3DS!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added you! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello,

I would also like to add friends. I used to play Animal Crossing on Xbox many years ago, and began playing this version of the game since receiving it for Christmas.
I would like to add your friend code, and vice versa.
Thank you for posting!

I added you :)

Hello again Laura,

I entered your friend code into my DS, but it says it is invalid? I will check and ensure my connection works properly.

Sorry about that.

I added you on my 3DS!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added you! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I added you :)

I added you guys, I've only just started the game not that long ago so it'd be nice to have some friends on there

Hi Laura, I added you! My gates are open daily, I hope to visit soon.

I added you guys, I've only just started the game not that long ago so it'd be nice to have some friends on there

Hi K_S! I added you too, feel free to come by whenever you see my gates open (they'll be open in 5 min).

I'm a active player. All are free too add me, just pm/vm if you do so i can return the add

Back