• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Piercings

Well my ex-girlfriend has one, so.......................... :x

Nah I don't have any yet but I've been meaning to get a labret for ages. Not so worried about getting it pierced, but it's the healing process and risk of infection that worries me. I've heard horror stories about that kind of thing so I've been putting it off for a while :/

I have six currently
Two tragus gauges, a double helix in my right ear and both of my lobes done

Im getting my rooks done soon as well lol

I used to have my other helix done but the person who pierced it didnt know what they were doing so it was too tight and I ended up taking it out
Now its scarred nicely lol

Last edited:
I only have my earlobes pierced - I had a second one on my right ear, too but at some point I forgot about it for so long it closed, lol.
Definitely planning on getting more in the near future though! I love tragus and helix piercings. And nose rings. The latter probably won't work for me though due to my allergies.

I'm currently planning on getting a double helix cause I'm a biology major and for some reason I think it'd be hilarious on top of looking super rad, hah!

I don't have any piercings and don't want any simply because I don't think the pain is worth it :p

i had a small one in my right ear but i took it out recently because my school doesnt allow boys to have piercings. i was thinking of putting it back in and just telling them its part of my religion because i heard a kid did that and they allowed him to have it

I have both ears pierced, angel bites and cheek/dimple piercings and I love them sooo much <3 btw cheek piercings hUrt liKE A ******

Nah I don't have any yet but I've been meaning to get a labret for ages. Not so worried about getting it pierced, but it's the healing process and risk of infection that worries me. I've heard horror stories about that kind of thing so I've been putting it off for a while :/

I think you should do it! Just remember to keep it clean and listen to what the person doing it says!! Also, going cheap isn't the best option, just like tattoos. When I got my lip done I went super cheap on it and the guy completely botched it so it got pretty infected despite me cleaning it three times a day (the hoop he gave me was also way too small). I had to go into another place to get everything taken care of, which cost about $5, but all of that could have been avoided, you know?

But yes! Make sure you clean the area often, don't constantly take it out and then put it back in, and check reviews of the shop you're going to. c:

i have none and dont like how they look but live how u want as long as it doesnt hurt others or urself tbh

I have 4 total atm. 2 in each ear lobe. I used to have 2 cartilage piercings but they closed up.
I'd like to get a daith piercing, septum piercing, nose stud, bridge piercing (I reaaaally like multiple nose piercings ok) and possibly my collarbones one day? I've always loved clavicle piercings *_*
But that's it.
I keep going back and forth on snakebites. I've always really disliked them, but lately am liking them.

I've gotten my ears pierced multiple times in the past and they always grow over cuz I take out earrings and get too lazy to put them back. Possibly considering getting a septum piercing or some helix piercings.

Back