• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Piercings

I've only got double one's in the lobe at the moment, but I'm going to get a helix soon once I stop being a wuss about it :p I'm not scared of the pain, but rather infections since my ears are really sensitive. I can't wear anything that's not sterling silver or gold. I like piercings, especially in the ear. Facial piercings...not so much. But it's not for me to judge, so I don't really care what people have got, as long as they'e happy with it ~

I have my ears pierced but I almost never wear earrings because they are so sensitive. I'd love to get a piercing in that little thing in your ear (can't remember what it's called) but I'm sure I'd have the same level of sensitivity.

I had a monroe piercing in high school for like, two weeks~

I only have my ear lobes pierced but I really want my cartilage pierced sometime. Probably won't ever get around to it honestly.

I currently have a two rook piercings and my daith pierced in my right ear, a standard industrial on my left ear, two love piercings on my left ear, and one on my right ear. I also have my navel pierced, but it is inverted (the bottom part is pierced).

What I have retired was double lobes, a standard navel piercing, a tragus piercing on my right ear, and a regular helix/cartilage piercing on my left.

All I want done really now is my daith on my left ear.

i love piercings!! i guess i get my love from my sister, who has stretched earlobes, a septum, a nose stud, an eyebrow, nipples amd tongue. personally i already have the standard earlobe piercings, but when im fourteen im getting my cartilage done, and when im sixteen im going to get a septum!! my school doesnt allow them until sixth form though :(

Never had a tattoo. Never had a piercing. I almost got a tattoo a few years ago when I was a teenager and a friend of mine died. I thought about getting some kind of memorial, like a cross with her name on it or something like that, in the middle of my upper back or so. But I never did. To be honest, I'm kind of glad I didn't. A few years later, and I think about the idea and design I had in mind and the place I was going to put it, and I really don't like it anymore.

I don't know if I could get a tattoo, my mind and ideas evolve too quickly. I would want to change it or put it somewhere else too fast, but I wouldn't be able to, I'd be stuck with it :p

I have an industrial piercing, my cheeks pierced, my lip pierced, and my lobes pierced. I love them although sometimes my cheeks like to get irritated because I touch my face a lot. Still, they're probably my favorite piercings. I'm definitely not done getting new ones. I've been considering a nose piercing (septum?? IDK), I definitely want more lobe and cartilage piercings, and I want some dermals as well. Four on my chest, probably. Two on each side. I want a couple of dermals under my left eye but it's already iffy for me to get hired with the facial piercings I already have, haha. I at one point considered getting my tongue done too but my tongue is too short and honestly- thinking about it? I think of all the spots, the tongue probably would gross me out too much to actually go through.

Last edited:
I've had a whole lot of piercings, I've taken a lot out over the last year or so but I still have my lobes (stretched to 10mm), conch, rook, cartilage, both nostrils, labret and most recently my septum.

I feel like I'd still want more but I'd probably just get my conch and rook done on the other ear so they match, nothing else I'd really want.

just one and it's my left earlobe. i do plan to get more though. probably add 2 more in my left ear, get 2 on my right. i did try to get spider bites in the past but wussed out lol

I have two cartilage piercings, my ears are stretched to 00g, and my lip and tongue are pierced. I've had a lot pierced on my over the years but these are the only things I liked enough to keep in. I do think there's a limit, not many people can pull off the multiple facial piercings look.

I currently only have snakebites, I've had my ear's pierced twice at a young age but I was forced to take them out due to school and I was far too young to stand up for myself, I now have scars where they used to be. I also really want my septum pierced too, but I'll probably wuss out because I've heard it's quite painful. ;-;

i just have normal lobes but want to get several helixes on both ears

I have 3 piercings on my ear lobes (two on right and one on left). I also used to have my belly button and cartilage of my left ear pierced, but they have closed over time.

I love the way piercings look and wish I could get more done...but my work forces employees to take out piercings before the start of your shift (health code i guess). my ear piercings closed up already ;-; I got lazy about putting then all back in

I have 3 cartilage piercings and my lobes which have been stretched to 0g. At the moment, I don't plan on getting any more piercings but who knows ?\_(ツ)_/?

Last edited:
I have four in my left ear. Dunno if there's a name for it, I just went in and said "I want them here" *points at places*.

I probably wouldn't get any more. I think if I didn't already have the ones I have, I probably wouldn't get them now. Like, not in a way where I don't like piercings anymore and I regret it, just that I'm totally indifferent to them now and couldn't care either way. I've had them since I was like 16, so it's more that I'm just used to having them rather than because they're a thing I'm passionate about or something.

Last edited:
Just curious, does getting a cartilage piercing hurt? I'm seriously considering getting one and my friend told me that it doesn't hurt too badly but sleeping can get quite painful. If someone could tell me a bit about it that'd be awesome.

Back