• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

So, I'm new here!

Luciaaaa

Ketchup is my perfect princess
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Winter Mittens
Jingle Christmas Doll
Pikachu Easter Egg
Timmy Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Hey guys!

As a sucker for Nintendo and all things cute, I finally caved and purchased ACNL, and boy am I glad I did!!

Ever since playing the game for the first time I've been completely hooked!

So many awesome villagers which feel like real friends, being able to be the Mayor of my own town and creating somewhere nice to live and with all the facilities to please my people, collecting items and fossils and bugs and even mini games? What isn't there to love about this game!? :D

After doing some browsing online about things to do within the game I stumbled accross this forum, so here I am! I am hoping to meet new people here and make some friends. I would love to share my town as I develop it further and I would also love to visit some of you guys and trade with you in the future.

I don't bite so come say hi!

Thanks for reading, I hope we can make some awesome memories together :D

Can you prove that you "Don't Bite"? You can never be too safe. Anywho, i hope you enjoy the forums!

Hey guys!

As a sucker for Nintendo and all things cute, I finally caved and purchased ACNL, and boy am I glad I did!!

Ever since playing the game for the first time I've been completely hooked!

So many awesome villagers which feel like real friends, being able to be the Mayor of my own town and creating somewhere nice to live and with all the facilities to please my people, collecting items and fossils and bugs and even mini games? What isn't there to love about this game!? :D

After doing some browsing online about things to do within the game I stumbled accross this forum, so here I am! I am hoping to meet new people here and make some friends. I would love to share my town as I develop it further and I would also love to visit some of you guys and trade with you in the future.

I don't bite so come say hi!

Thanks for reading, I hope we can make some awesome memories together :D

Welcome! ACNL is so addicting! The forums are so helpful, and I've generally found most people to be really nice. :)

Welcome to TBT, new here. The people here are usually nice so it's easy to make friends. :)

welcome to tbt!
and yes, animal crossing is such a good, wholesome game. it never fails to cheer me up!
and don't you just love catching fish and bugs? its so fun!!

Hi! Welcome to TBT! I'm Rey and I hope you have a good time!

I'll send you a friend request~

Back