• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Showdown of the cranky wolves!

Who is your favorite cranky wolf?

• Chief

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Dobie

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Fang

Votes: 25 40.3%
  • Lobo

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Wolfgang

Votes: 10 16.1%

• Total voters
Fang will always be my fave, but Dobie is second for me now! I kind of wish they had left his personality though.

Design-wise, the best for me is Wolfgang. I used to have him but had to move him out for some reason.

Fang is my first ever cranky wolf. I got him through resetting the campsite 300+ times when amiibo wasn't a thing yet (I still remember the pain and agony lol) so out of all the wolves, he's probably the one I'm most attached with.

I also like Chief because he looks like a fox and orange being one of my favorite color.

I was never fond of Dobie at first because I don't like that his eyes are almost always closed but I got curious why he's popular so I tried to moved him in. Now he became one of my favorites! I like him being the grandpa of my other villagers. I voted for him, by the way :D

Back