• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Grades

What were/are your grades like?

• Straight A's

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • B's

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • C's

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • D's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A's and B's

Votes: 26 28.9%
  • B's and C's

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • A's - B's - C's

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • F's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D's and C's

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • A mix of everything.

Votes: 9 10.0%

• Total voters
str8 As boi
getting anything below a 95 stresses me out- I have issues

I'm in my first semester of IB so I don't really know any of my real marks, and also I haven't used the ABC system since like elementary school, but most of them would probably fall into the A category, except math which is probably a B or maybe even a C, because I do not have a math brain.

i'm assuming you're asking about high school. i graduated about six or seven years ago and i generally made AP course A's because they're all i took in junior and senior year

didn't get to go to college because my medical problems

Its not just you. My school has no clue what's going on either. No one knows the grade boundaries so its very difficult to place everything. But using the new system is what's best for now so everything will be clearer in the future.

You should really count yourself lucky, at least you won't have to do coursework in English. That was a pain in the butt.

the only subject i have coursework for is health & social care which is entirely coursework, other than that if i mess up my exams i'm pretty screwed lmao

A's and B's. I finished with a couple of C's freshman year but I've gotten all A's and B's every other year.

I just went for straight As lmao we don't use this kind of grading system so idkkk
I'm smart so I'd suppose something on the higher scale //shrug

lol a mix of everything. last semester i was doing so well with A's and some B's and now i have like 1 A (wow surprisingly math), 4 C's, 1 B, and 1 F
:')

1st quarter I had straight A's but now 2nd quarter I got all A's and one C -_- dang algebra But usually I always have straight A's like last year.

Dude, same! I have all A's and a dang C in algebra.... -_-

Yeah definitely straight A+ up until the end of undergrad. Now in med I get average grades so mainly in the 70s (which would have been a B in undergrad but just shows up as "pass" on my transcript now).

I usually get all A's! I'm really good at Language Arts, I'm okay at Math though, but I get an A in Math anyways! ^_^

straight a's last semester and the years before. had real bad grades in middle school though.

In high school, straight A's. Then in college, I made A's until I started to get sick (I have bipolar disorder) and then it was A's and B's.

I would get A's and B's in most things throughout school. Unfortunately by the time my exams came I had a lot going on so I missed a lot of the final year and only averaged a C thanks to missing so much work. Didn't hinder me with anything going forward though. Still went to college and university

I got B's in 2 classes and failed the other 5
I'm dumb asf

pretty varied tbh i havent gotten all grades yer bc ive only finished 1 coursecwhere i got an a. some courses end in like a month tho p sure ill get a d or worse in german and a b in swedish. the rest idk. tho the swedish system is different from the one in the us (you get graded on other things.)

Last edited:
Back