nevermind019283

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (58) +
Hi! I decided to do a little side business and make avatars! For 5 tbt I'll make an avatar and add text, background color of your choice, designs, etc. Just tell me your style, your bg color, your appearance, and what you'd like on it! Some examples include my avatar, down below, and I have more here: https://www.pinterest.com/jessawbu/acnl/
If you're interested let me know here or in a pm :)

Attachments

• 20170108_220113.jpg
    20170108_220113.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
wow, I would totally love one of these!
Here are some deets for 'ya~

Hair Color: Blonde
Hair Style: Wavy, tad past shoulders, feathery/whispy straight-across bangs
Eye color: Blue
Clothes/etc: not picky, but I love fall colors (dark red/burnt orange/mustard yellow) and olive green. I wear cardigans all the time. Sometimes I wear one of those black 90's "tatoo" chokers
Background/theme/designs: I'd love something music-themed! And a grey background would be nice. Feel free to go small on the background (have it tight around the person) because the avatar space is kinda small and then it'll be larger when is shrinks, but I also like the sizing you have currently!)
Avatar's Character/Personality Inspiration: Independent, empathetic, introverted, kind

Let me know if you need more info, or if I should send the TBT before you get started, or after.

Last edited:
How cuuuute! I would love one.

Hair Color: dark brown ombre to ash blonde
Hair Style: long wavy or messy beachy waves(if a flower crown is possible, I love your avatars!)
Eye color: Hazel
Clothes/etc: maybe just a plain yellow shirt, maybe with a peter pan collar if possible?
Background/theme/designs: I love simple florals
Avatar's Character/Personality Inspiration: calm, happy and peaceful.

20170108_235136.jpg Sorry I took so long! If you'd like anything changed or added let me know and I expanded it so it could be like your profile picture :)

It's awesome! I'll send you the TBT now, plus a little tip :D

I love that you went with headphones. :)

Last edited:
Hair Color: Light blue/yellow this is a reference: https://www.google.com/search?q=shi...hVCq1QKHZJhAYgQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=Xc3Rmc8RtUr3DM:
Hair Style: long wavy/ her hair is always messy
Eye color: gold I think
Clothes/etc: she has a uniform
Background/theme/designs: I love purple/pink roses mainly
Avatar's Character/Personality Inspiration: Shy/helpful; can you make it mainly like my avatar/reference picture? I'll tip too

20170108_235834.jpg
I couldn't do the ombre :-( but I hope this hair looks okay if you want another color let me know!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm glad you like it! :')

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 192053
Ok hi! I did what I could I hope this is ok :)

Last edited:
Oh man, it's sooooo good! You are very talented. Thank you, I love it! I'm so excited. This is the first ever avatar or any creation representing me so don't mind me fangirling.

Yay! Awesome. I was going to add musical notes but didn't see any that looked as good as the headphones did :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

No problem I'm glad you like it!

Hair Color: Greenish-Blue [url='http://puu.sh/tggqg/2f75ab150b.jpg"]Like this![/url]
Hair Style: Like this! (But falling closer to collar bone length)
Eye color: Medium-Dark Brown
Clothes/etc: Black scoop neck with cut shoulders! Like this! & I always wear a heart necklace like this if it would be possible to include!
Background/theme/designs: I really like stars and constellations if there's anything you could maybe think of around that!
Avatar's Character/Personality Inspiration: Sassy but polite!

Your art is super darn cute btw <3 I haven't gotten art of myself with my blue hair yet so definitely excited :'D

Wow, your art is lovely! I think you absolutely deserve more TBT. Your skill can easily go over 100-300 TBT. I would be happy to pay that amount. ;v;

Mayor Ref (All of her info is there. <3)
Background/theme/designs: Maybe a soft pastel yellow background & maybe having yellow flowers on the top corners. Whatever works tbh!
Avatar's Character/Personality Inspiration: Playful, energetic, silly.

Thank you for considering and keep up the wonderful work! :D

these are really nice! may I request two?

1. cecily

bg color and design: pink with maybe a peony flower somewhere?

2. Am?lie

bg color and design: similar to the perfume bottle if that's okay!

thanks so much for considering ^^

I love these icons so much! Your style is very unique. <3o<3
Could you perhaps make me an icon to look like N from Pokemon Black/White?
If you can, either style suites me. Perhaps make him smiling? It'd be highly appreciated! Thank you :3

Attachments

• IMG_3223.PNG
    IMG_3223.PNG
    8 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: superrr long, wavy, lots of volume, parted to one side
Eye color: Dark Brown
clothes: This!
also thick black glasses: like this~

Background/theme/designs: simple teal colors and maybe bubbles!

Avatar's Character/Personality Inspiration: adventurous, funny, creative

Thanks! <3

Last edited:
I would love one of these! Instead of a written description, here are some visual refs for you.

http://sta.sh/22c44ptxkxa7

Background/theme/designs: Just a solid background colour that compliments her colour scheme is fine.
Avatar's Character/Personality Inspiration: She's very sweet and kinda shy.

Could I order one of this character?

Background color and theme: purple with maybe a space/cosmic theme?

Personality: rarely expresses emotion, often misunderstood because of it, but kind at heart

these are so cute omg! I realize you have a lot of requests, but I figured I'd try <3

hair: long (chest length), straight, ash/light brown, straight bangs
eyes: dark brown. I wear glasses kinda like hers.
clothes: I wear mostly dark colors (I love this color, black, dark gray), and horizontal striped sweaters
background: a light color to contrast with the drawing? maybe light gray. I love space and stars, if that would like nice.
personality: extra shy and very much in a bubble world, but tries my best

and honestly these are worth a lot more than what you're asking for, and I'd be happy to pay more :)
thank you for considering <3

Last edited:
I need one of these!

Hair Color: Brown to Dark Brown
Hair Style: Short like this
Eye color: Brown
Clothes/etc: I'm usually wearing a solid color shirt and a plaid shirt. My favorite combo is dark blue, red, and white. It looks almost just like this one. I do not button them up as well.
Background/theme/designs: perhaps a simple pattern background, as long as it's not distracting to the avatar?
Avatar's Character/Personality Inspiration: Kind, Creative, Imaginative

Hair Color: Dark Brown
Hair Style: Wavy + down to shoulders
Eye color: Black / Dark Brown
Clothes/etc: Like the ones in the first two posts, it's cute!
Background/theme/designs: Plain Grey
Avatar's Character/Personality Inspiration: Happy, Giggly!

Thanks c:

Last edited:
Back