• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Katrina Shop Question

MajorJess

Bells
So, you need 20. Does having other people from other towns come visit her when she is around add to those 20? Or do only the fortunes of the 4 villagers living in your town add to the 20 (and you can get them from other towns?)

I wanted to check, because I looked at a few places on the net and was confused.

Nope, only your own visits count. People coming from other towns to visit count for their town, not yours. So, you could visit 20 other people's towns and talk to Katrina there and it will count for you.

Only your villagers in your town's visits count towards this 20. It doesn't count if people come to visit Katrina in your town, or if you go to theirs. You have to go to Katrina when she's in your town 20 times. A way to do this faster is to create a new character on a day Katrina is visiting, visit Katrina using them, then delete the character, and create a new one and do it all over again. Do this 20 times, making sure to do the last one using your mayor, since she will not suggest it to anyone other than the mayor. Hopefully I've explained it clearly ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nope, only your own visits count. People coming from other towns to visit count for their town, not yours. So, you could visit 20 other people's towns and talk to Katrina there and it will count for you.

Actually, this is a myth. All the visits need to be done by you in your own town, unfortunately.

Only yours. Although honestly her shop isn't exciting. It's the same thing except once she gave me a tingle hood that is sitting in my secret storage in my home.

Only yours. Although honestly her shop isn't exciting. It's the same thing except once she gave me a tingle hood that is sitting in my secret storage in my home.

I agree. I never go there except when it's an initiative and I'm trying to earn medals.

Gotcha. Thanks, guys! That is very helpful, as my main doesn't have the shop open yet, and she is visiting my side (who I only have the mayor on, so I may be tempted to do the add/remove" thing, since my main unfortunately already has 4 players that I don't want to delete. :p )

Though, since there isn't much to her shop, it's likely that I"ll just wait instead of taking the time to create/delete characters as that seems kind of time-consuming.

Last edited:
Back