• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite Piece of Clothing/Accessory Right Now?

A pink camo hoodie I got from our kmart before it closed </3

Honestly? Anything that will keep me warm from the freaking cold. Two hoodies plus a thermal shirt does the trick!

Haha, I suppose that is a fair answer during the wintertime!

I like wearing a plain old T-shirt and blue jeans. Comfort comes first for me.

I am currently obsessed with wingtip shoes. (And adorable mori/seiso dresses, sweaters and clothing in general.) I used to wear nothing but jeans, sneakers and shirts but now I can be able to pick out and slowly build my wardrobe with unusual/uncommon clothes.

aside from my PJs, which i wear 24/7 when i'm at home, my favourite item of clothing is probably a black and white striped skater skirt i've had for years. it pulls on with elastic, is the perfect length (lots of skirts are super short on me), and goes with everything. i usually just wear it with a plain grey shirt or one of my bf's band / adidas shirts

i wish i had more clothes but shopping for clothes makes me super anxious, mehhhhh

My favorite thing right now is my new peacoat, it's my first real coat in a million years, fits like a glove and is SO warm, I also wear the same skirt every other day, it's a long heavy multi layer tulle skirt and it's my fave ever, I really wish they were still making them cause I need to buy a few more since this one it already getting damaged a bit at the bottom since I wear it all the time.

Back