Favorite Piece of Clothing/Accessory Right Now?

it's a big change from my usual all black wardrobe but i'm embracing it <3

You're too cool for me, mog! I wish I could pull off all black but I'd look super silly trying it ;A;

My new work shoes because they have Velcro instead of laces.

All shoes should be Velcro.

2 oversized shirts and a pair of cuffed leggings all of which i only wear indoors

My favorite piece of clothing right now is this lacey and flower-y top I just bought the other day. Favorite accessory is a blue lace agate crystal my mom bought for me on my birthday from this neat crystal shop.

I hardly accessorise anymore.. so I'd say my belt! I always wear a black leather belt with my outfits.. it just feels wrong without it :'D

i have a huge denim sheepskin levi's jacket that used to be my mum's in the 90s and i recently bought a maroon corduroy jacket that i love too.

I love a black bracelet I have that says "Music Saves Lives". Because it does, enough said.

These plain black (combat-esque, but not really) boots I got for Christmas bc they go with almost anything and I'm lazy when I pick out outfits sometimes so it's perfect.

Honestly? Anything that will keep me warm from the freaking cold. Two hoodies plus a thermal shirt does the trick!

Back