• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite Piece of Clothing/Accessory Right Now?

it's a big change from my usual all black wardrobe but i'm embracing it <3

You're too cool for me, mog! I wish I could pull off all black but I'd look super silly trying it ;A;

My new work shoes because they have Velcro instead of laces.

All shoes should be Velcro.

2 oversized shirts and a pair of cuffed leggings all of which i only wear indoors

My favorite piece of clothing right now is this lacey and flower-y top I just bought the other day. Favorite accessory is a blue lace agate crystal my mom bought for me on my birthday from this neat crystal shop.

I hardly accessorise anymore.. so I'd say my belt! I always wear a black leather belt with my outfits.. it just feels wrong without it :'D

i have a huge denim sheepskin levi's jacket that used to be my mum's in the 90s and i recently bought a maroon corduroy jacket that i love too.

I love a black bracelet I have that says "Music Saves Lives". Because it does, enough said.

These plain black (combat-esque, but not really) boots I got for Christmas bc they go with almost anything and I'm lazy when I pick out outfits sometimes so it's perfect.

Honestly? Anything that will keep me warm from the freaking cold. Two hoodies plus a thermal shirt does the trick!

Back