• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

My first tattoo!

Trystin

yikes
Bells
Green Candy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
IMG_1538.jpg
This is my first tattoo, a stick and poke. I don't really have any significant meaning behind it, the design was mostly an impulse decision. I used Speedball India Ink and 1/5 fine size sewing needles. There are still a few parts that I have to touch up but I'm extremely happy with it. I sterilised everything I used and have been cleaning the area religiously with surgical grade Hibiclens. I wasn't exactly sure where to post this so feel free to move it!

For a stick and poke, I don't think it looks bad at all. I've seen some scary ones. I wanna wait and save up money for a real tattoo though. Mainly because I can't stick and poke all of the things I want on my body lol. Also, good luck with those dogs. I really wish I could help in some way, but I have no idea what I could possibly do, and it'd be impossible for me to take them in. Mainly because I don't live anywhere near Mesa, AZ. And we also have a dog right now who was aggressive in the past. I just really don't wanna think about euthanasia.

I love small tattoos as much as large ones:3 I'm hoping to get one on my thigh and a permanent bracelet on my wrist at some point;-; Might get my thigh done first as it'll be less painful than my wrist, I've never had a tattoo before so I'm kind of nervous about the pain. ^-^

I would never do a stick and poke for how terrible and unprofessional they look, but it looks ok! All that matters is if you're happy with it~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love small tattoos as much as large ones:3 I'm hoping to get one on my thigh and a permanent bracelet on my wrist at some point;-; Might get my thigh done first as it'll be less painful than my wrist, I've never had a tattoo before so I'm kind of nervous about the pain. ^-^

If you're not good with pain don't get a wrist one first. Your thigh would be a great place, when I got one there I barely felt it, but the one on my wrist was like a pain I never felt before lol

Back