• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How to make thosw cool town signature things?

aschton

Sleepy
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Silver Mailbox
I keep seeing those around, and i think those are SO cool. Is there a tutorial somewhere on the site where i can learn how to make my own?

in this thread, frostbite2002's signature. it looks like it's been done in photoshop, and i think they're really cool.

You can get people who will make those sorts of signatures at http://www.belltreeforums.com/forumdisplay.php?146-Museum-Shop

If you want a stab at making your own, GIMP works well if you need something for free. It looks like (but is hard to tell because their signature is so compressed) that they used these little pixel villager sprites, which you may also want to use. http://acnlsprites.tumblr.com/

There's not much more advice I can give, really, other than that if you get someone else to make one for you, it's a pain to get updated. :p

Last edited:
ooh!
0: i'll definitely see if i can get one made,, they look really cool tbh.
thanks so much, man!

ooh!
0: i'll definitely see if i can get one made,, they look really cool tbh.
thanks so much, man!

*casually slides in* Well hello! I was mentioned ^_^ if you were interested my signature was made by Wearthesun, she had a signature shop in the museum that you should totally go check out! (My one doesn't give her work justice though, it's a bit blurry as I haven't uploaded the correct size, I'm working on fixing it!)

*casually slides in* Well hello! I was mentioned ^_^ if you were interested my signature was made by Wearthesun, she had a signature shop in the museum that you should totally go check out! (My one doesn't give her work justice though, it's a bit blurry as I haven't uploaded the correct size, I'm working on fixing it!)

that's funny, someone else just recommended them to me, i'm hoping i can get a commission done by them soon. I hope you didn't mind that i used you as an example though! I realized that's a little rude to do out of the blue ;v;

that's funny, someone else just recommended them to me, i'm hoping i can get a commission done by them soon. I hope you didn't mind that i used you as an example though! I realized that's a little rude to do out of the blue ;v;

Don't worry about it lol! It's totally fine, I'm glad that you think it looks nice! ^_^ You definitely should get it done by her, she is super nice and they look great! Good luck! <3

Don't worry about it lol! It's totally fine, I'm glad that you think it looks nice! ^_^ You definitely should get it done by her, she is super nice and they look great! Good luck! <3

definitely! I'm excited to see how it goes! and awesome, thank you so much!!

Back