• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Villagers-On-Demand [Closed]

Hi everyone! Sorry but I'm not taking requests right now :( I'll change the title so it's more clear ^^U I'll probably open back up either tomorrow or the day after.

I'll start working on her! :D

yay great thanks, il add you now and wait and il also send the tbt now

im gonna pick it from my town of rainbow her mayor name its Creative

Last edited:
I'm gonna have to cancel it for the moment because a storm is brewing and well the light left so I can't pick her up

Hi there! Would I be able to get Chief? This is so awesome of you by the way :O!

smallegg- I should be about five more minutes preparing for Octavian, sorry for the wait! will update when he's ready to go!
chasca- sure! I'll work on Chief next :)

smallegg- I should be about five more minutes preparing for Octavian, sorry for the wait! will update when he's ready to go!
chasca- sure! I'll work on Chief next :)

Wow thank you so much :D Let me know when he's ready and I'll send the tbt ^__^!

Could I get Marshal please?

PS: I just came back into my game, and I'm not 100% he'll be able to come in. I don't think I've ever had him in this town, but it has been almost a year since I played last. Is that OK? I'm almost positive he can move in, I just thought I'd warn you just in case. You can keep the 10tbt if he can't move in.

Could I get Marshal please?

PS: I just came back into my game, and I'm not 100% he'll be able to come in. I don't think I've ever had him in this town, but it has been almost a year since I played last. Is that OK? I'm almost positive he can move in, I just thought I'd warn you just in case. You can keep the 10tbt if he can't move in.

Sure, we can try! Don't worry about sending the TBT until after you see if it works ^^ Marshal is ready to move, so just let me know when you've added me and I'll open the gates :^)

Back