• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Villagers-On-Demand [Closed]

Any chance I could steal Chief from ya? :D

***Nevermind, I think I found a way to grab him from someone else!***

Last edited:
Just need to add you and then I'm ready. C:

Added and ready.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in Drago, later. I'll pay you 50 TBT. But right now I have no vacancies.

Keeping this open for another half hour! After that, I will probably re-open in a couple days.

I'd be interested in Drago, later. I'll pay you 50 TBT. But right now I have no vacancies.

You don't have to pay 50 ^^ Next time the thread is open and you have space, let me know and I'll get him for you :)

I'm actually going to T.T and have one villager move out randomly since I can get pretty much all of them again easily. Can you put Drago in boxes?

I'm actually going to T.T and have one villager move out randomly since I can get pretty much all of them again easily. Can you put Drago in boxes?

hi! sorry for the delay- I thought I had already moved Drago in and kept wondering why I couldn't find him to move out oops ^^U Currently trying again! So sorry!!

Thanks for doing this! I just got Julian in an okayish spot. It's not perfect but it's not terrible! I think of them are "buddies"... can't have one without the other.

A Dragon and a Unicorn do seem like a good set :D
Drago is in boxes now, let me know when you're ready to pick him up!

Ok. Adding you. Is your gate open?

Hopefully I'm going to the right place. Thanks! Let me know if you ever get Bluebear or knows someone who has him. :)

Back