• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

ACNL ITEMS, ART, BELLS, TBT GIVEAWAY // WINNERS ANNOUNCED

OFFICIALJOHNCENA

⋋╏ , ͡° ╭ ͟ʖ╮ ͡° , ╏⋌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens

Edit: See latest post for the results

tumblr_ojh5tm9QBb1vlc4aoo1_500.gif

Hi there! Shiemi and I have decided to host a giveaway! All you need to do is post memes (sfw please as this is TBT ;0)! Easy! You may enter 3 memes max but original ones have a higher chance of winning! Now, on to the prizes!

{ Prizes }
  • First Place - Any ACNL furniture set and 3 clothing item(s) of your choice + Art of a character of your choosing + 30 million bells + 500 TBT
  • Second Place - Any ACNL furniture set of your choice + Art of a character of your choosing + 20 million bells + 300 TBT
  • Third Place - Any ACNL clothing item of your choice + 10 million bells + 200 TBT

Art examples here or here !

✧・゚: *✧・゚: Submissions will be closed after 12 PM EST on January 15, 2017 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:​

Last edited:
EDIT: Can't figure out how to make the video play without the viewer having to go to a different site. Sorry!

Last edited:
Omg this is gonna be gold hold on
images.jpg
b29cab57ea8b1a4024b75d293a7ed95b.jpg
a67b059e2e13d6ba3187ce9b7e08abe7.jpg
THANKS CENA-SENPAI AND SHIEMI! o:
still fangirling over opening

I made my own, I will tell you I am not a pro at these by any means xD
1hbfgb.jpg1hbfiw.jpg1hbfmu.jpg

i just put this to an art thread. im so ready to jump off a cliff.

Last edited:
Heh heh ... love this!!

1535eus.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

And this one is my original ... my Lulu's latest proud accomplishment ... :rolleyes:

25qbp6r.jpg

Only a Pokemon fan will understand the difficulty of getting Nebby in the bag. Lillie however, has her charms.

Nebby Get in the bag.jpg

Back