How to get MEOW coupons easier?

I find it easy way is for me scan in a character :) I think you get like 5 just for doing that...

Well you could scan an amiibo figure? They also are obtained by completing town initiatives or certain achievements in Puzzle League. Other than that you can't do that much I believe.

I find it easy way is for me scan in a character :) I think you get like 5 just for doing that...

I don't know what you mean haha!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well you could scan an amiibo figure? They also are obtained by completing town initiatives or certain achievements in Puzzle League. Other than that you can't do that much I believe.

This is a stupid question but the amiibo that has to be scanned has to be AC related?

Honestly, scanning Amiibo figures and cards is the easiest way. You get 5 MEOW coupons a day, which adds up nicely. Other than that, I think the only way is to just do the initiatives. If you're a big fan of the Desert Escape or the Puzzle League game, you can get coupons from those too.

I don't know what you mean haha!

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is a stupid question but the amiibo that has to be scanned has to be AC related?

The amiibos that are able to be scanned include the animal crossing amiibo cards, any animal crossing figure, any splatoon figure, any LoZ figure and any Monster Hunter figure. I do believe that is it! ^_^

Back