Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: How Do I Post A Screenshot?

  1. #1
    Camping, Back In 1 Week ThatOneMarshalFangirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27, 2016
    Posts
    7,748
    Bells
    1,094
    3DS
    4828-5586-5769
    Items: ど
Gift received at 06-17-2017, 07:03 PM from shigureう
Gift received at 06-17-2017, 07:02 PM from tifachu
Message: Don't worry, be happy ☺森
Gift received at 06-13-2017, 10:33 PM from Bcat
Message: When the moon hits you eye like a big pizza pie that's a mori!!!つ
Gift received at 06-12-2017, 05:23 PM from Chicha
Message: Enjoy your pretty blue house. ♥ぶ
Gift received at 06-11-2017, 10:46 PM from Bcat
Message: If my heart was a house, you'd be home!Poptart Easter Egg
Gift received at 04-16-2017, 05:24 PM from Mochiguma
Message: If you try to put this egg in the toaster, you're gonna have a bad time.March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Gift received at 03-31-2016, 01:23 PM from Kevinnn
Message: Hope you March your way through the year with happiness (:October Birthstone (Opal)
Gift received at 10-15-2014, 08:55 PM from CascadeSeptember Birthstone (Sapphire)
Gift received at 09-08-2014, 07:59 PM from bochoAugust Birthstone (Peridot)
Gift received at 08-09-2014, 12:57 PM from bochoJuly Birthstone (Ruby)
Gift received at 07-05-2014, 12:21 PM from bochoJanuary Birthstone (Garnet)
Gift received at 01-29-2014, 12:17 PM from bocho

    How Do I Post A Screenshot?

    I want to post a picture from my AC town but don't know how to. Someone help me?
    ♥Mayor sprite by whimsy, mayor fanart by Pansear-and-Nana♥|I'm His!|♥Avatar and signature by A r i a n e♥

  2. #2
    TBT > The Switch Club AnimalCrossingPerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 25, 2015
    Posts
    4,684
    Bells
    1,975
    3DS
    0920-1855-4808
    Switch
    0000-0000-0000
    NN ID
    ACCF info = ACWW
    Items: Poptart Easter EggGold Super MailboxYellow Candy
Gift received at 10-29-2016, 08:57 PM from Woods Expedition GuideSilver MailboxMailboxAvatar AnimationAvatar Width ExtensionUser Title Color Change
    You can upload images directly to this website, but I would recommend against this due to the compression and costing 2 TBT Bells, so I won't even cover that option.

    1) L + R
    Any screenshots taken using the L + R buttons will go to your SD card in the DCIM folder. To share these on the forums, simply upload them to a website such as Imgur and hotlink the image on here using the little image icon in the editor. Doing so should result in something like [IMG]https://theswitch.club/attachment.php?aid=44[/IMG].

    2) Miiverse
    Screenshots taken by going to Miiverse and either posting or saving to your screenshot album can be hotlinked here just by logging into Miiverse and using the same method as above, which should give you something like [IMG]https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/WVW69iygVKYOGhwhjg[/IMG].

    Be sure to uncheck Retrieve remote file and reference locally when using these methods. I would recommend the latter as, although being slower, it offers slightly better quality. I have not tried the Nintendo Image Share thing or *hax with New Leaf so can't really say how they are.

    For quality comparison...

    Miiverse:


    The Bell Tree:
    Name:  WVW69iygVKYOGhwhjg.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  23.1 KB

    (and just remember L + R is somewhere in-between)
    Last edited by AnimalCrossingPerson; 01-08-2017 at 12:47 PM.

  3. #3
    It's never worth it, ok? Antonio's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6, 2016
    Posts
    1,728
    Bells
    48
    3DS
    5430-1364-8542
    NN ID
    Cheesezwheel
    Items: Red RoseRed RoseRed RoseRed RoseRed RoseRed Rose
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimalCrossingPerson View Post
    You can upload images directly to this website, but I would recommend against this due to the compression and costing 2 TBT Bells, so I won't even cover that option.

    1) L + R
    Any screenshots taken using the L + R buttons will go to your SD card in the DCIM folder. To share these on the forums, simply upload them to a website such as Imgur and hotlink the image on here using the little image icon in the editor. Doing so should result in something like [IMG]https://theswitch.club/attachment.php?aid=44[/IMG].

    2) Miiverse
    Screenshots taken by going to Miiverse and either posting or saving to your screenshot album can be hotlinked here just by logging into Miiverse and using the same method as above, which should give you something like [IMG]https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/WVW69iygVKYOGhwhjg[/IMG].

    Be sure to uncheck Retrieve remote file and reference locally when using these methods. I would recommend the latter as, although being slower, it offers slightly better quality. I have not tried the Nintendo Image Share thing or *hax with New Leaf so can't really say how they are.

    For quality comparison...

    Miiverse:


    The Bell Tree:
    Name:  WVW69iygVKYOGhwhjg.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  23.1 KB

    (and just remember L + R is somewhere in-between)
    Or, if you want you can save them to your computer, follow this guide to make the clearer, then upload the to imgur.


    Here's another one, a better one: http://delia-song.tumblr.com/post/12...editing-photos
    Last edited by Antonio; 01-08-2017 at 02:59 PM.

  4. #4
    TBT > The Switch Club AnimalCrossingPerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 25, 2015
    Posts
    4,684
    Bells
    1,975
    3DS
    0920-1855-4808
    Switch
    0000-0000-0000
    NN ID
    ACCF info = ACWW
    Items: Poptart Easter EggGold Super MailboxYellow Candy
Gift received at 10-29-2016, 08:57 PM from Woods Expedition GuideSilver MailboxMailboxAvatar AnimationAvatar Width ExtensionUser Title Color Change
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio View Post
    follow this guide to make the clearer, then upload the to imgur.

    Here's another one, a better one: http://delia-song.tumblr.com/post/12...editing-photos
    Ah, I forgot about that sort of stuff. Most people won't bother with that, but I guess some will.

    I think there was some website for giving photos a sort of anime look that worked really well and would do the work for you but I've never used it myself and have no idea what it was called now.

  5. #5
    It's never worth it, ok? Antonio's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6, 2016
    Posts
    1,728
    Bells
    48
    3DS
    5430-1364-8542
    NN ID
    Cheesezwheel
    Items: Red RoseRed RoseRed RoseRed RoseRed RoseRed Rose
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimalCrossingPerson View Post
    Ah, I forgot about that sort of stuff. Most people won't bother with that, but I guess some will.

    I think there was some website for giving photos a sort of anime look that worked really well and would do the work for you but I've never used it myself and have no idea what it was called now.
    If you ever find it, mind linking me to it? I would love to see it...

  6. #6
    TBT > The Switch Club AnimalCrossingPerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 25, 2015
    Posts
    4,684
    Bells
    1,975
    3DS
    0920-1855-4808
    Switch
    0000-0000-0000
    NN ID
    ACCF info = ACWW
    Items: Poptart Easter EggGold Super MailboxYellow Candy
Gift received at 10-29-2016, 08:57 PM from Woods Expedition GuideSilver MailboxMailboxAvatar AnimationAvatar Width ExtensionUser Title Color Change
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio View Post
    If you ever find it, mind linking me to it? I would love to see it...
    Huh. Didn't take long to find through the magic of Google.

    http://waifu2x.udp.jp/

    Remember that I've not tried it so can't guarantee any good results, lol. The options look similar to some of the stuff in those guides you linked to.
    Last edited by AnimalCrossingPerson; 01-08-2017 at 04:00 PM. Reason: minor typo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •