• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Welcome amiibo villagers ping to move out?

I can confirm they ask to move, I scanned Monique in and she asked to move.

How long did it take for her to ask?

It's been 5 months for me, and 7 amiibo's I have NEVER ping.
Only my 3 normals.

I just don't believe they move out.
I mean, FIVE MONTHS! O_O

How long did it take for her to ask?

It's been 5 months for me, and 7 amiibo's I have NEVER ping.
Only my 3 normals.

I just don't believe they move out.
I mean, FIVE MONTHS! O_O

Um not long, but I talk to almost all my villagers at least once a day soo.. Maybe she's been here a month? My mother liked her card so I scanned her in β™₯

I talk to all mine, all the time.

I just want them gone.
I've grown to hate them.

Feel smothered by the amiibo's.

I talk to all mine, all the time.

I just want them gone.
I've grown to hate them.

Feel smothered by the amiibo's.

I see your posts all the time about them. Try to not let it bother you so much like it does. But hopefully they will move soon.

My newest town has 4 chickens and 6 villagers brought in from amiibos. Only the chickens ping to move. I can't complain though. It makes it easier for me to find out who's planning to move.

I see your posts all the time about them. Try to not let it bother you so much like it does. But hopefully they will move soon.

Sorry about that. It's just I love the game, but not having anyone able to pack, stuck forever, it's killing my love for it. :(

Sorry about that. It's just I love the game, but not having anyone able to pack, stuck forever, it's killing my love for it. :(

No I understand. Beau moved away I literally cried lol. Same with zell! Lol so I understand. Just try not to get discouraged and I hope they will move soon.

One of my 3 non amiibo's just pinged to move. Again.
In the same order all 3 have been, for 5 months. :-|

I didn't expect this thread to go on so much further, had I known I wouldn't have gone on such a long hiatus lol. Apologies for not chiming in sooner, especially after I kicked up such a storm a few pages ago ^^"

I think Amazon is right about being more specific about scanned villagers so here's what I had.

- LOZ/Splatoon "amiibo figure" villagers
- Series 1-4 amiibo card villagers

These are the only two cathegories of villagers I've ever had in my old town. Mostly "old" amiibo cards and Inkwell from the Splatoon Amiibo figure. None of 'em would ping. Ever :p

So no, this definitely applies to series 1-4 cards as well, at least for me.

The only issue is that I can't really submit any "proof" of this since I re-setted that town a while ago (for this very reason), although the dream code should be still up there (adress in my sig) if anyone wants to take a look, though I really don't think it would be of any use.

I didn't expect this thread to go on so much further, had I known I wouldn't have gone on such a long hiatus lol. Apologies for not chiming in sooner, especially after I kicked up such a storm a few pages ago ^^"

I think Amazon is right about being more specific about scanned villagers so here's what I had.

These are the only two cathegories of villagers I've ever had in my old town. Mostly "old" amiibo cards and Inkwell from the Splatoon Amiibo figure. None of 'em would ping. Ever :p

So no, this definitely applies to series 1-4 cards as well, at least for me.

The only issue is that I can't really submit any "proof" of this since I re-setted that town a while ago (for this very reason), although the dream code should be still up there (adress in my sig) if anyone wants to take a look, though I really don't think it would be of any use.

Ok, that makes sense. I was simply asking for proof for future claims because it would help us definitively prove one way or the other - I wasn't necessarily expecting someone to have that right as I posted! XD

Still no moving pings from my series 1-4s, and I've had pings from 2 naturals in the mean time. Not really anxious to move my series 1-4 but I would like a ping just to substantiate my hypothesis :p

One of my 3 non amiibo's just pinged to move. Again.
In the same order all 3 have been, for 5 months. :-|

The next one in line of my 3 non amiibo's just pinged to move.

That was Eunice, then today, Henry, so next is Bluebear.

Again.
FIVE MONTHS! :-/

The next one in line of my 3 non amiibo's just pinged to move.

That was Eunice, then today, Henry, so next is Bluebear.

Again.
FIVE MONTHS! :-/

It seems like someone asks everyday? Do they?

Every second day roughly.

I don't even like the non amiibo's I have anymore. For being the only ones to ping. EVER.

Not getting rid of them though. As much as I'd like to seal Henry in a well with cement.

Every second day roughly.

I don't even like the non amiibo's I have anymore. For being the only ones to ping. EVER.

Not getting rid of them though. As much as I'd like to seal Henry in a well with cement.

That's weird. I've never had villagers request that often.

And again. The next non amiibo's in line pinged to move.

The line-up never changes. Nor will it.

Amiibo's scanned from cards never move. :-/

None of my amiibo villagers have pinged me to move. I've always had Bob, Muffy, and Inkwell in my town. Then again, I've only had one villager move out. This is why you can sell your town. Nintendo thought of this.

And only my non amiibo's have continued to ping (in order) to move.

I now have no interaction with any villagers.
I detest them.

I go about doing things and dig holes around them, trapping them so they won't come near me.

This amiibo situation almost has me hurling my 3DS into a wall. :(

I am in shock.

After 5 months of only my 3 non amiibo's pinging me to move, my scanned in Mathilda JUST pinged to move.

I gladly bid her farewell!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

I am in shock.

After 5 months of only my 3 non amiibo's pinging me to move, my scanned in Mathilda JUST pinged to move.

I gladly bid her farewell!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

Aha, I've seen your distress about this topic for quite a while, so i'm so happy to hear that you finally got someone to move. Congrats!

Back