• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop cece, viche, and inkwell rv items and trips!

I like to come by two times plz and i will be paying 7 btb for the day ,my fc is on the side ^^

Last edited:
Omg I'm soo sorry for not seeing this! I'll let you have your visits for free if your like ^^

I'm open right now! There are rules on my board once you read them feel free to toddle off by yourself

- - - Post Merge - - -

Open again

I'm open right now! There are rules on my board once you read them feel free to toddle off by yourself

the w-fi went off lol i was trying to use the path And i found out u dont have one to the camp ground XD

Last edited:
the w-fi went off lol i was trying to use the path And i found out u dont have to the camp ground XD

It's to the right, I got lazy so there's no path, you can walk through flowers just don't trample them

I'm back. I can also trade you Isabelle's visits for Cece and/or Viche's visits?? c:

Last edited:
Back