Shop RV visits/Villager Adoption/Amiibo card items!

Hi, I noticed you had some villagers that had some items I was looking for and was wondering if I would be able to order them from you? I don't know if you TT so if I had to wait a few days for you to get the items that's fine, but I was looking for the following;

Spikes:
-desktop tv
-hanger rack
-divider? (I'm not sure if it's actually available to order just know it's on his card)

Paolo's:
-glass partition

Would 25 tbt be okay?

-I'm on UK time btw so won't be able to check this post until tomorrow!-

Yes! I'll have them ready for you by tomorrow!

Hi! Can I request a villager adoption? Doesn't have to be today. When you can.

Villager name: Dobie (wolf)
Offer: 25 TBT Bells (open to negotiation)

But with an odd condition, after you get him to move to your town can you avoid talking to him? I ask this because I want to test something out.
Let me know the final price and time to collect, and I'll pay you before going to get him.

Last edited:
Hi! Can I request a villager adoption? Doesn't have to be today. When you can.

Villager name: Dobie (wolf)
Offer: 25 TBT Bells (open to negotiation)

But with an odd condition, after you get him to move to your town can you avoid talking to him? I ask this because I want to test something out.
Let me know the final price and time to collect, and I'll pay you before going to get him.

Yes I will, ill let you know when he's ready

I'm a bit low on meow coupons, and I see two amiibo's that have something i need... may i put in an item order?

Villager name: Snooty
Item(s): Zen Cupboard x2

Villager name: Spike
Item(s): Hanger Rack x2

I'm still unsure of the worth of TBT since I'm still pretty new to this site, but I have 15 TBT
If that isn't enough, I'd be willing to add IGB to my offer.

I'm a bit low on meow coupons, and I see two amiibo's that have something i need... may i put in an item order?

Villager name: Snooty
Item(s): Zen Cupboard x2

Villager name: Spike
Item(s): Hanger Rack x2

I'm still unsure of the worth of TBT since I'm still pretty new to this site, but I have 15 TBT
If that isn't enough, I'd be willing to add IGB to my offer.

Hello! I can get those to you by today if you want them! each item is 5TBT and I believe the exchage rate for 1TBT is 200kIGB,
let me know if you can't do that, I am willing to work with you : )

Hello! I can get those to you by today if you want them! each item is 5TBT and I believe the exchage rate for 1TBT is 200kIGB,
let me know if you can't do that, I am willing to work with you : )
Ah, yes please! And then that'd add up to 15TBT + 1m in bells, correct?
If so then i can totally do that!

Villager name:Hibiscus
Item(s): HHA raincoat, town-hall winter top
10 btb

Last edited:
may i please visit lottie's rv? c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh i'm sorry, i just saw your card list. my apologies. ^^;

Last edited:
Back