Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
So with my Pastel/Rainbow town I am planning on filling in my Able Sister's slots with cute sweaters and shirts with adorable designs like stars/hearts/flowers/fruits and stuff on them, so I was wondering if anybody else does this?

I started doing it in my "Goth/Halloween" town a while back and a lot of my villagers wore the shirts which made me SUPER happy! I had Ankha, Phoebe and Muffy (my faves) all wearing the same sweater I was wearing and it was adorable, especially since they were all my besties.

What kind of designs do you have for your villagers and are any of them wearing them?

Yes! I LOVE doing this. I'm so happy it's in the game. I've done lots of random stuff. Once I did half the shirts saying "Yes" and the other half with "No" to see what "team" the town was on. I know it's random but still entertaining when Cyrano the cranky was wearing a "Yes" shirt. It was a pessimism vs optimism thing in my head.

I've made sweaters off clothes I own. Which was adorable.

Right now I'm doing different jacket designs with scarfs. Adding backpacks and purses is tricky but can be cute too.

Sorry for rambling it's just one of my favorite features in the game. :)

Right now no one is wearing any because the Anyone from Sometown button up shirt is still plauging town. Thanks for starting that Stiches -_-

Last edited:
Yes! I LOVE doing this. I'm so happy it's in the game. I've done lots of random stuff. Once I did half the shirts saying "Yes" and the other half with "No" to see what "team" the town was on. I know it's random but still entertaining when Cyrano the cranky was wearing a "Yes" shirt. It was a pessimism vs optimism thing in my head.
Haha, I LOVE this idea! Very cute and comical! I might need to try that at some point.

I don't mind villagers wearing stuff I've put in Able Sisters, though the only design I've actually made was a simple little cake tee with a jam waistband and frosting collar. It looks okay by itself, but I love to see my villagers wearing it. Erik has been using it for a while and it just looks adorable on him, even Whitney looked cute in it. I think at this point all of my villagers have tried it on, and it always made me smile seeing them wear it.

Everything else is just default, because I don't mind the default orange sweater. I think I'll change the plain shirt though, that one is easily the worst but surprisingly it's rarely been used.

In my first version of Kairos, I had my mayor + 2 side characters. I'm pretty sure the names were Kat, Liam & Nik. So I made team shirts for all of them by putting the first letter of each name on different shirts, then I'd put 'em all up for display and see which person my villagers liked more, according to what shirts they wanted to wear. I remember Liam won by a landslide...Pretty sure 6 of my villagers wore his shirt. Soleil was his biggest fan, she'd always talk about him and she was the first to put his shirt on... And he wasn't even the mayor lol.

Love reading everyone's stories! So creative. I never have before, but in this town I just made three sweaters with scarves (same design on all of them, just different colors). I only did that because Greta was wearing the white button down design that comes in the shop. She's mostly white, so it just looked a little funny, and I wanted her to change lol. I know you can just do umbrellas or whatever, but I wanted to try and make some cute stuff. Since then, quite a few of my villagers have tried the designs on, and they look pretty cute! The only one that was a little odd was when Muffy wore one.. since she's already wearing a scarf. it was like double scarves lmao. Anyway, it's definitely something I want to experiment with more!

I've never made a themed town or anything, but I do put clothes out in hopes my villagers will wear them. However, I can't design things, so I do use the trick to change the ID of who made it so I can display it. However I make sure to tell my friends I didn't make them and stuff and honestly I feel super bad about it. Especially when my villagers start to tell me how good 'my design' is. I really want to learn how to make cool clothes but mine always look flat and child-like. But anyway I keep a lot of hoodies and things and my villagers tend to like to pick them up.

Ive created a Isabelle type of shirt, And common plain coloured shirts with girly collars on or a necklace on it. I do get a lot of my villagers wearing the tshirts i made and coming up to me saying how there wearing my shirt and they love it. Makes all the time i spent on the designs to make the hard patterns worth while.

sadly I'm currently using my able sisters slot as temporary storage for designs that I will use later and none of them ARE clothing
poor villagers they will wear weird stuff from now on XD

Last edited:
I have two villagers now wearing my custom clothes, both Fuchsia and Harry are wearing pink shirts with yellow stars on them, let's just say they match one better than the other. XD

I have in the past, but not in my current game. To my great dismay I caught Erik wearing the default yellow bird top yesterday - thankfully both he and Leopold changed into the new shirts I sent them by mail (shearling coat and detective shirt, respectively)

I like giving the villagers in-game shirts that I think fit them TBH but it is funny to see what they randomly put on from Abel's from time to time. :)

I filled up my whole shop with designs! There's a dark magenta, purple, and blue knit sweater, a red yellow and orange sunset hoodie, a magenta and gold sundress, a black and dark blue ribbon cardigan with a white frilled skirt, a blue purple and magenta star patterned shirt with a ribbon around it, all sunset or nighttime themed! Although the only villagers who wore them are Poncho and Olaf... and they wore dresses, lol.

I filled my second town's Able Sisters with a pastel shirt design that has a heart-shaped diamond necklace and frills at the bottom. It looks kinda odd when the male villagers wear it, but still cute lol.

I've made some Pokemon, hello kitty and other designs for my villagers to wear, I usually change them depending on the season. Most villagers wear them at some point except Mira who I like to keep in her red-zap suit.

In my main town, I have some Kimono designs up in the Able Sisters. I made them all except one I found on the internet.

Last edited:
Wow y'all have such great ideas! In my old village, I made a bunch of school girl uniform shirts for my villagers to wear. There were several different ones, so I pretended as if the different uniforms meant that they went to a different school. They looked cute af.

Here's the four I made, and a picture of Fuchia wearing one of them. =D
tumblr_ojuv9vDTj81w27vleo1_400.jpg

tumblr_ojuvwnnm4O1w27vleo2_400.jpg

Today Peanut was also wearing it! =D

Ahh, that's so cute Kaydee. :) I recently put up a rainbow design in my rainbow town. It's so cute seeing Clay, Graham, and Hamlet wearing it.

I once visited a scary town that had all the villagers wearing blood stained shirts. It was kind of comical seeing these cute, innocent looking critters wearing them. I thought, OH MY!! What have you all been up to.

Ahh, that's so cute Kaydee. :) I recently put up a rainbow design in my rainbow town. It's so cute seeing Clay, Graham, and Hamlet wearing it.

I once visited a scary town that had all the villagers wearing blood stained shirts. It was kind of comical seeing these cute, innocent looking critters wearing them. I thought, OH MY!! What have you all been up to.

I always get excited when they start wearing them, usually it takes longer, but right now half of my town is wearing the swell tee, I think Kiki started it, seems she's the trend setter cause everyone started saying her catch phrase as well. X.X

I'm wearing the matador's shirt, pants, steel-black boots, and hopefully soon - a crown.

Back