• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hello from the newly minted mayor of Perth!

Mallow

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Flea
Hi all!

I received ACNL for Christmas and have been playing daily. I didn't know much about the game before picking it up and have been tempted to restart since stumbling across the online community (specifically to change the name and layout of my town). However, I've already put so many hours and bells into into Perth... so I'm just gonna relax and leave it be for now.

My villagers are Butch, Timbra, Sydney, Klaus, Canberra, Puck, Elise, Hazel and the newly arrived June. Is it a coincidence that my town is called Perth and I have 2 koalas with Australian city names? Hmmmm!

While my town is still in it's infancy, I'd love to receive visitors and explore other player's towns. I'm a respectful visitor and an easy going host. Please feel free to add me, my gates are open at least once per day.

Note: At 32, I'm gonna assume I'm a little on the older end of the ACNL player scale. While I'd really like to interact to players closer to my age, I'm happy to be friends with everyone!

Welcome to TBT! We're happy to have you. :blush:

Welcome! i felt the same way you did when i found out about the online community and everyone's really awesome, patterned walkways and towns, etc. i tried doing it too, but it was just really tiring so i ended up just planting lots of flowers and trees in my town :)
i love the way it looks right now- so wild and free!

Back