• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are your landscape goals?

nevermind019283

Bells
I'm working towards a foresty/island. I have yet to unlock the mysterious stone and log seat pwp yet. Think I would add to it nicely.

I want to unlock pretty much all my PWPs, but Marshal is the only one nice enough to pick me out of the crowd and suggest them. I'm kicking up my paths because they all look so ugly, and want to go for a more natural themed town. Back to the old, classic days. Trees and bushes making paths. It's going to be work, but it should be worth it.

I want new secondary paths and to plan out my town better, plant trees strategically etc
It's like 15% done? It looks OK but I want it to be pretty like the dream towns I visit
I'm going for a forest vibe

I'm yet to even put paths down 'cause it seems daunting. I don't even know where to start.

I'm yet to even put paths down 'cause it seems daunting. I don't even know where to start.

I started with making "roads" to all the places I visit most
ex: connect your house, to re-tail, town hall, police station, beach as a start

I am hoping to get my dream villagers plotted according to the set plots I've marked out for them, I already have my paths set down so that's taken care of (who even does that the first week of playing?)XD Then I plan to line my paths with trees, mostly peaches but in a few places I am going to have all the fruits in "rainbow" order so Like: Peaches Lychees Cherries Apples Mangoes Persimmons Oranges Lemons Durians Pears Peaches Etc Etc (Don't know yet if I'd like the look of ALL of them together because there's a TON of red/orange colored ones) but so far I only have Lemons Durians and the 5 "native" fruits. Then I hope to also have rainbow arranged flowers along some paths and probably a big field of flowers in a rainbow heart formation surrounded by white flowers. I know I want some blue benches and for sure the playground stuff but I am not sure about the other PWP's yet, maybe some street lamps and the illuminated things? I'm going for a rainbow/pastel themed town so I'm still really early in the development.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I started with making "roads" to all the places I visit most
ex: connect your house, to re-tail, town hall, police station, beach as a start

I usually get a printout of my map and then draw lines of where I want to get to and where my villagers houses are, cause I like my paths to go to their homes too.
Like so:
Untitled.jpg
(this is just a random map I found online)

This one is what I did with MY town:
Untitled.jpg
The X's represent where I am setting up for my villagers to plot

Last edited:
I still need to unlock the windmill, log bench and drinking fountain. I went for a forest theme for my second town. So far it's about 75% complete. I finished the paths, the normal trees and the cedar forest area. I just need to plant more bushes and grow more hybrid flowers so I can finish the landscaping in the remaining parts of the town.

For my new town Bliss I want to do a ton of cedar trees. I might try to keep most of the "original trees" because it looks more messy. I'm going to line my river with trees. Line paths with trees and flowers. Probably lining paths with Street lamps. My main pwp goal is to unlock the fire pit and pipe bench because I like having the pipe bench over looking the fire pit. I originally had it with a zombie theme town and it was cool. Also hybrids. Lots of blue and black roses probably.

I'm just growing hybrids across town. I divide the town into little areas to grow specific hybrids and remove any flowers, fossils or gyroids that are in the way.

Illuminated Ring & Illuminated Tower

Last of the Illuminated items I need for my town :)

I really want to unlock more pwp's to fill up my town a bit more. I mostly landscape the areas around pwp's and work from there on, so everything's connected eventually. I really want more pwp's like the bus stop, water pump and log bench, I also still need the bonfire for my campsite. My town has a foresty vibe so I'm still struggling with path placement, but I'll figure that out.

My biggest struggle is that I want every last empty piece of ground to be filled with hybrids, and getting them is time consuming/expensive. I am really proud of what I've done with my town so far, though, and I'm just taking it day by day and making a little progress each day.

at the moment decorating around my 2nd character house with fitting pwps and terrain paths

Last edited:
Rn i'm just bordering the paths with hybrids & bushes. I'm hoping to get more pwp pings because I really want some cute little things around my town. It's a work in progress!

Back