• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who are your dreamies?

Julian, Flurry, Lolly, Drago, Tasha, Fauna, Bluebear, Stitches, Deli, Gaston

Well, I have pretty much everyone EXCEPT Pecan and Olivia. I know they aren't a lot of people's first choice in dreamies but gosh do I love them both. Problem is with Olivia she moved out both of my towns and I would have to do that 16-cycle villager thing to get her back unless I get an amiibo card of her.

I have 0/10 so far...

Etoile, Maggie, Julian, Scoot, Renee, Diana, Cookie, Vladimir, Clyde and Wendy

Ok here goes:

Zebilage: savannah aurora bangle, kitt, shari, Eloise, Rocco, Antonio, Lionel and drago (have them all)

Purely: gigi, violet, becky, sylvia, mallary, Sydney, kidd, bob, rod and static (have them all)

Rainbow: Bella, tammy, julia, kitty, annalisa , tucker, alfonso, octavian, pietro, tank (got none)

Trilogy: phoebe, Apple, Amelia, pango, lobo, moe, Egbert, Costue, Alice and Colton (have none)

I have all in Vista and Chocolat, look at signature.

And in Moonview I have all (not shown on signature) Sylvana, Chadder, Erik, Hamlet, Flurry, Tammy, Lobo, Blaire, Agent S and Nibbles.

But in Flora I have: Claude, Tasha, Cece, Pecan, Peanut, Molly and Wolfgang. I still need Toby (waiting for my cards to arrive), Hopkins (I have his amiibo, just waiting for pwps request from the jock and uchi villager that are living there) and I'm not sure who the last person should be.

I'm currently looking for Ursala, Tia, Nate and Lyman. I've already obtained O'Hare, Dobie, Stella, Chai and Baabara. I think I'll get Sally as well because I miss my cutiepie squirrel. <3

Mine are Bob, Mitzi, Tangy, Rosie, Punchy and Alfonso. I have all of them in my New Leaf town, 5/6 of them in my second GCN town and 3/6 in my first GCN town.

wolf link, chief, vivian, mitzi, sylvana, chai, nana, beau, diana and lobo.

i'm missing sylvana and chai who i plan to move in soon

They have changed a lot from when I was a kid, but now I think they are
Skye (obtained and she finally gave me her picture!)
Julian
Merengue
Pekoe (maybe? I'm keeping her for now but if she was a dreamie I would have 4 normals which is a lot)
Chrissy
Francine
Bunnie (told her to move but now I want to keep her as a back up dreamie so i'm going to convince her to stay) Edit: I was too late :(
Zucker (obtained)
Molly (obtained)
Pietro
Frita (obtained)

Last edited:
It was hard for me to choose, but now I think they're probably:

Flurry, Whitney, Phoebe, Blanche, Chief, Erik, Lionel, Pierce and Wendy. I'm unsure about ?toile or Chelsea, because I like them both equally but they're both normals and that's kind of boring. I also like Bianca, I might have to replace Wendy with her because Wendy's house is in a bad spot.

I guess there are other villagers I want, like Soleil, Lolly, Pekoe, Amelia, and probably lots more. But damn, the villager limit is quite sad. I wish we could have a few more in our towns.

In Bunifrey, I have all of my perma-villagers, Oeilvert has 10/10, I suppose...Unless I decide to replace Felyne with someone who matches my theme better, Gilead has 2/10, I guess? Just W. Link and Ganon so far, and Nibel just has Cece and Vich?.

Last edited:
Back