• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

soggy or crunchy cereal??!!

kxku

🌻 🌻 🌻
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Zen Easter Egg
Chao Easter Egg
Candy Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Dark Easter Egg
which one do you guys like?? i honestly prefer soggy cereal lmao

Crunchy of course. Soggy is pretty gross in my opinion.. Even the word itself is off putting..

It depends on the cereal. If it's raisin bran I like it soggy, but if it's cinnamon toast crunch or froot loops or something I like it crunchy.

What kinda question is this?!?

depends on the cereal

It depends on the cereal. If it's raisin bran I like it soggy, but if it's cinnamon toast crunch or froot loops or something I like it crunchy.
soggy raisin brand is my life source!

CRUNCHY FTW. Who the heck eat soggy cereal? It's like you're eating scraps of muck.
I would cry if I didn't eat my cereal fast enough. I don't like the texture. X:

Soggy cereal I throw away. Crunchy cereal I eat for days.

uh crunchy, lmao. soggy is gross.

Soggy, I also like my salad soggy. I let my cereal "sog" for a good minute before I start eating it, I'm not about to cut the roof of my mouth up on that. Also the milk is where it's at, cereal milk is life.

umm it depends, sometimes i like it a little milk saturated but i eat it before it's squish so totally neither

idk about the rest of you, but I make my bowl of cereal at 4am, then leave out to sit until I eat at 9pm or later

Last edited:
Back