pasta or pizza: the real question

Pasta or pizza?

• pasta <3

Votes: 91 52.0%
  • pizza :)

Votes: 84 48.0%

• Total voters
I enjoy having both, but if I had to pick one over the other... then pasta would take it because it has more variety. Pizza doesn't make me feel full enough. :(

Suchhh a hard one, it was almost equal for me. But pasta just about won :p

pasta's taking the lead yall and whoever added that pasta>pizza tag, don't be biased!!! but i completely agree gj spread the word

I like both, but since there is a wider variety of pasta it is easier to not get tired of it as fast as you can with pizza. Though it would probably be more fair to line up pizza against an individual pasta than the whole spectrum. But yeah, for the sake of the poll, pasta.

WHY?!

u-u Well i have to choose pizza, because it's awesome and it comes with many toppings, so you don't end up always eating the same, i love mushroom pizza, pepperoni, sausage and veggie pizza. Pasta on the other side, is awesome too but it doesn't fill me up as much as pizza.

And stuffed pizza, 100%.

What is with the world and pasta?? its just cooked dough with sauce... what the heck is so exciting about that!? Pizza on the other hand has many different variety's and imo is way better

pizza can be bad or good but the ones they sell around me are always incredibly greasy.
pasta. <3

im.. i cant choose...

But

As i only like margherita pizza (which extra chicken on top) Im going to have to say pasta! (especially carbonara!<3)

pizza is by far one of the most disgusting things ive ever eaten
pasta 4 life

I kinda hate pizza. The taste, the texture, the grease...ugh it makes me cringe. Pasta forever. My whole life revolves around carbs. Especially being a vegetarian. Yeah, I'm THAT person.

I hate pizza. Pasta = Life

- - - Post Merge - - -

What is with the world and pasta?? its just cooked dough with sauce... what the heck is so exciting about that!? Pizza on the other hand has many different variety's and imo is way better

pizza is cooked dough with sauce tho lmfao that wasn't much of an argument there

Back