pasta or pizza: the real question

Pasta or pizza?

• pasta <3

Votes: 91 52.0%
  • pizza :)

Votes: 84 48.0%

• Total voters
Pasta because the grease from pizza makes me gut-wrenchingly (totally a word) sick. Pizza is good, but so is pasta, and it doesn't make me curl up in a ball for the rest of the night.

pasta was something we always had growing up italian. my parents always had to make something else for me since all my siblings somehow liked it. and with pizza i can sometimes look at a pizza and go "thats so gross and greasy" but sometimes im like "YUM GIVE ME IT NOW" i honestly think everyone likes pizza but pasta...so gross i hate the texture and flavor

What is with the world and pasta?? its just cooked dough with sauce... what the heck is so exciting about that!? Pizza on the other hand has many different variety's and imo is way better

lol~ You can make pasta with virtually anything. The toppings are almost endless, pasta comes with so many different shapes and colors and you can use a variety of different sauces, just like with pizza. It all depends on the cook, and the limits of their creativity. I love both pasta and pizza though.

Last edited:
Let me blow y'alls minds:

yum.jpg

I could live for days/weeks/months without eating both but I'd probably crave for pasta (especially the one with white sauce) first before pizza.

Pizza. Never in my life have I sat down and thought "You know what sounds like a good meal? Pasta!" It's so boring and makes me feel icky. It doesn't matter what's in it.

Can't decide, but it all boils down to what the toppings of the pizza are or what type of pasta it is. This question is too broad.

I do enjoy pizza a lot, but I recently discovered the joys of mixing shrimp scampi into spaghetti noodles, so I'm going to have to vote for pasta.

Back