• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

*hops off train and sprints away from Rover* "uhhhh. HI!" :D

MajorJess

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hey there!

I just got off the train and made my way over here. This seems like quite a nice animal crossing community, and I'm really surprised that I didn't find it sooner!

I've been playing AC since the gamecube version, and have had my 3DS copy for about 2 years but have had more time over the last couple months/summer after graduating college in June (I studied a B.A. English & Music w/ a creative writing minor if you're curious).

I now have two towns that I play on, my main town (Metro) and newer town (Forte). And a time travel/bell boom ordnance town. I'm really excited about the update and have gotten my hands on a few amiibo cards. It really added a lot of new life to the game.

Looking forward to trading items with you folks!

Bell tree forum newb question:

1. I noticed that TBT seems to be one of the biggest ways of trading in the re-tail thread... do users also trade for bells, or is it harder to do a trade for bells than the forum currencies? (as I don't know how consistently active I'll be, I'm more-so hoping to do bell/item swaps.)

2. Is there are formal way of exchanging friend codes, or?

Last edited:
Hey! Welcome :)

1. TBT is pretty common, but it's not hard to find people willing to trade for in-game bells (just expect the prices to be inflated, though)

2. There is really no "formal" way to exchange friend codes. Most people have theirs listed on the side bar and if you come to a trade agreement or anything, you both just add each other :)

Hey Arize, thanks for the answers :)

And good to know; I saw ratings for trading/etc, so I wanted to check (I'm a part of Animal Crossing Community, and they require a "friend code request" before you can use codes, but I found the profile settings for the 3DS code a moment ago), so looks like I'm all set there.

(also, nice Avatar, haha)

Hello! Welcome to forums. I've been on ACC since 2008. I like TBT better tbh but I go on both! :)

Hello! Welcome to forums. I've been on ACC since 2008. I like TBT better tbh but I go on both! :)

Thanks! :)

Yeah, I've been on ACC at least since Wild World came out, perhaps longer.

TBT definitely seems more active, though, so I'm excited to see that! :D

Back