• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cycling Tobia Cycling - In Boxes: Rosie, Stitches, Lolly & Chrissy!!

Mayor: Lucia
Town: New Bark
Villager you want: Freya!

Thanks! :D

Would need to pick this up in my cycle town (aka my sister's abandoned ACNL cartridge *sob*) as I am prepping to restart my main and she is a dreamie.

Mayor: Elizabeth
Town: Noodle
Villager you want: Lolly
When you can pick up: Later on today?

EDIT: I see now that someone else has claimed her, I guess I'll wait here if she doesn't get picked up or cycles back around.

Last edited:
Would need to pick this up in my cycle town (aka my sister's abandoned ACNL cartridge *sob*) as I am prepping to restart my main and she is a dreamie.

Mayor: Elizabeth
Town: Noodle
Villager you want: Lolly
When you can pick up: Later on today?

EDIT: I see now that someone else has claimed her, I guess I'll wait here if she doesn't get picked up or cycles back around.
Neither of the people who ordered her are responding/logging on lately, so she's all yours whenever you want her. message me later today when you're available. :)

Last edited:
Oh my gosh thank you so much! I'll just cycle out a random person and we can do it later today? I need to go get passport stuff verified in a few hours but I'll start cycling and prepping now!

Oh my gosh thank you so much! I'll just cycle out a random person and we can do it later today? I need to go get passport stuff verified in a few hours but I'll start cycling and prepping now!
No problem, I probably wont be on for atleast the next 3-4 hours

Mayor: Holly
Town: Mint
Villager you want: Kiki
When are you available to pick up your villager: Between 7-10pm GMT weekdays, any time after 8am GMT at weekend :)

Could I adopt Rosie please?
Please fill out the forum on th first page if you're interested in adopting.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor: Holly
Town: Mint
Villager you want: Kiki
When are you available to pick up your villager: Between 7-10pm GMT weekdays, any time after 8am GMT at weekend :)
I'll pm you around the times you mentioned when Kiki is ready. :)

Back