Cycling Tobia Cycling - In Boxes: Rosie, Stitches, Lolly & Chrissy!!

Would need to pick this up in my cycle town (aka my sister's abandoned ACNL cartridge *sob*) as I am prepping to restart my main and she is a dreamie.

Mayor: Elizabeth
Town: Noodle
Villager you want: Lolly
When you can pick up: Later on today?

EDIT: I see now that someone else has claimed her, I guess I'll wait here if she doesn't get picked up or cycles back around.

Last edited:
Would need to pick this up in my cycle town (aka my sister's abandoned ACNL cartridge *sob*) as I am prepping to restart my main and she is a dreamie.

Mayor: Elizabeth
Town: Noodle
Villager you want: Lolly
When you can pick up: Later on today?

EDIT: I see now that someone else has claimed her, I guess I'll wait here if she doesn't get picked up or cycles back around.
Neither of the people who ordered her are responding/logging on lately, so she's all yours whenever you want her. message me later today when you're available. :)

Last edited:
Oh my gosh thank you so much! I'll just cycle out a random person and we can do it later today? I need to go get passport stuff verified in a few hours but I'll start cycling and prepping now!

Oh my gosh thank you so much! I'll just cycle out a random person and we can do it later today? I need to go get passport stuff verified in a few hours but I'll start cycling and prepping now!
No problem, I probably wont be on for atleast the next 3-4 hours

Mayor: Holly
Town: Mint
Villager you want: Kiki
When are you available to pick up your villager: Between 7-10pm GMT weekdays, any time after 8am GMT at weekend :)

Could I adopt Rosie please?
Please fill out the forum on th first page if you're interested in adopting.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor: Holly
Town: Mint
Villager you want: Kiki
When are you available to pick up your villager: Between 7-10pm GMT weekdays, any time after 8am GMT at weekend :)
I'll pm you around the times you mentioned when Kiki is ready. :)

Back