• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What do you display in your museum?

Xme

Bells
Switch
6828-6730-4010
I just made a clothing store in my museum store. What do you have in yours?

I have a "World Tour" exhibit in which I display Gulliver items and other cultural furniture.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and I also have one with Snowman items and a few miscellaneous pieces that I didn't put in storage.

Right now, I have a small cafe on there (so Celeste and Blathers have their own). Not sure what to do with the other rooms yet.

I love the gulliver/cultural idea :)

I have a bunch of gyroids in mine, because I would never be able to remember what each one looks/sounds like otherwise. I have them in rows all turned off, so I can pick them out from there easier.

Last edited:
I've got a room filled with golden toilets called the throne room, a room with the flower series, and a room for storage.

storage one for picture and one for rare stuff in the island :p
and another one for all the plants the other its empty

I'm currently making a little cafe and spa room for my villagers in the museum. Usually, they're used as storage, but I had too mny decor ideas and decided to do it in the museum as well.

Right now, nothing...in one of my old towns I used to use a room to store bush starts though, but now I don't do anything there.

Mine is more storage for clothes, Furniture sets and I have one room FULL of Animal photo's (sort of a shrine) :D

Mine are empty. I've never been a hoarder, I usually sell stuff I don't need and only keep some harder to obtain unorderables. I've never thought about simply displaying things in the museum. It could be a fun place to put my favourite sets that I have no use for, I guess. I don't think I'd go to great lengths to make it look amazing though, museums never really get visits from other players.

Back