• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop 🌸🌲🌷🍃Lily's Shop of Everything🍃🌷🌲🌸 (Hybrids / Gardening / Rare & DLC items)

Shaunie Divider Final Upload .png

Is there a chance you also have the Golden Fishing Rod and the Golden Watering Can? If not, do you happen to have a way of getting it? I thought I'd ask since my thread isn't having much luck so if you did and you were willing to sell to me that would really be helpful.

Scared Boo.png

Last edited:
My subscription to this thread doesn't seem to be working as it should. I'm sorry if I keep missing you :(

Shaunie Divider Final Upload .png

I posted a message in the wrong thread, please excuse that. (This one right here, the one about requesting certain items is the correct one, don't ask just please just ignore this comment right here..

Scared Boo.png

Last edited:
Hi!

I'd like to buy the following items;
Fruit basket
Baby bear
Claw-foot tub
Patchwork dresser
Patchwork sofa
Regal chair
Regal vanity
Regal sofa and
Wedding cake.

Total: 24 tbt

Is there a chance you also have the Golden Fishing Rod and the Golden Watering Can? If not, do you happen to have a way of getting it? I thought I'd ask since my thread isn't having much luck so if you did and you were willing to sell to me that would really be helpful.

I'm sorry, I don't think I have any way of getting it, but I'll keep an eye out for you! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

My subscription to this thread doesn't seem to be working as it should. I'm sorry if I keep missing you :(

Don't worry about it, next time you are available just PM me and we'll make it work! ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 194356

I posted a message in the wrong thread, please excuse that. (This one right here, the one about requesting certain items is the correct one, don't ask just please just ignore this comment right here..

View attachment 194357

I gotchuuuu

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi!

I'd like to buy the following items;
Fruit basket
Baby bear
Claw-foot tub
Patchwork dresser
Patchwork sofa
Regal chair
Regal vanity
Regal sofa and
Wedding cake.

Total: 24 tbt

Hi! I'll start gathering your items, I'll let you know once your order is ready! ^-^

Hey is there any chance I could get 4 pink tulips? ♥ If I don't reply on this thread please pm me. Thank you!

I'M BAAAAAACCCCKKKKKKKKKKK ヽ(๏∀๏ )ノ

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes you can! 5 tbt please :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Absolutely! ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Of course you can! That will be 8 tbt please lovely! ♥

Can you trade now?

I would like a bubble wand, yellow pinwheel, bunny red balloon, and auora screen. My total is 20 TBT.

Hi! I would like to purchase the:

Rupee
Heart
Heart Container

Please!

Back