Shop 🌸🌲🌷🍃Lily's Shop of Everything🍃🌷🌲🌸 (Hybrids / Gardening / Rare & DLC items)

Hello! I know you are restocking, but whenever you have any I am looking for any/all pink hybrids and also the blue :) If you PM/VM me I will respond asap for them :)

Don't you worry - I'll have more very soon! I can reserve them for you if you'd like? :) x

- - - Post Merge - - -

I actually have 3! Would you like the third one as well? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Perfect! Let me add you and prepare all the hydrangeas for you. Once I receive the tbt, I'll let you know and open the gate! ^-^

Sorry for the late reply! Yes that would be great if you could reserve them, I need as many as you can get haha!

Hello! I know you are restocking, but whenever you have any I am looking for any/all pink hybrids and also the blue :) If you PM/VM me I will respond asap for them :)

Hi! :) I'm breeding some pink carnations, pink cosmos, pink roses, pink lillies, and blue roses at the moment! I'll let you know when I have some ready! How many would you need minimum lovely? x

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for the late reply! Yes that would be great if you could reserve them, I need as many as you can get haha!

No worries! I'll have them reserved for you lovely :) Would you like me to let you know everytime I have 10 of each ready? Or would you rather have more at once? x

Hi! :) I'm breeding some pink carnations, pink cosmos, pink roses, pink lillies, and blue roses at the moment! I'll let you know when I have some ready! How many would you need minimum lovely? x

- - - Post Merge - - -

No worries! I'll have them reserved for you lovely :) Would you like me to let you know everytime I have 10 of each ready? Or would you rather have more at once? x

Every time you have 10 of each would be perfect! Thank you so much <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah, I would love 2 of each, and in particular blue roses I would like 4. Of course if you have more I would buy them all but I don't want to hold up the queue ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah, I would love 2 of each, and in particular blue roses I would like 4. Of course if you have more I would buy them all but I don't want to hold up the queue ^_^

Hi there! I've updated the list if you'd like to take a look :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Every time you have 10 of each would be perfect! Thank you so much <3

Hi again! I struggled getting a hold of pink hydrangeas so I only have 9, however I do have 20 blue hydrangeas available if you'd like! :) xx

YES
I would like all your hydrangeas please! I'm afraid I can't pick them up right now, I'm currently plot-resetting >~< If you would be able to reserve them that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for letting me know~

YES
I would like all your hydrangeas please! I'm afraid I can't pick them up right now, I'm currently plot-resetting >~< If you would be able to reserve them that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for letting me know~

Of course! Reserved it is :) Shoot me a message when you'd like to pick them up lovely :3 <3

Could I have all of your Axes please? From my point in time there's 9 Axes, therefore 9 tbt :)
V all the info you need is down below in "Town Data", second section.

Could I have all of your Axes please? From my point in time there's 9 Axes, therefore 9 tbt :)
V all the info you need is down below in "Town Data", second section.

Yes of course! I actually have 10 now if you'd like? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I get 10 saplings and 10 cedar saplings?

Absolutely! That will be 40 tbt in total :) Once I receive the tbt, I'll open my gates and you can come pick up everything at the train station! ^-^

Back