• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

United States Have: Series 1-4 Want: Lucky, Erik, Dotty and more

Do you still have Mitzi? I can trade Bruce

EDIT: WOOPS I mistook Lopez for Zell lol. Only have Bruce available and I know that's probably not enough :(

Last edited:
Hey! Just wondering if the bolded ones will only be traded for the bolded one?

Nope, bolded is just because they're popular or priority

- - - Post Merge - - -

I took off the bold ont he wanted cards to stop that confusion, now the only ones bolded are the ones that tend to be pretty popular.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you still have Mitzi? I can trade Bruce

EDIT: WOOPS I mistook Lopez for Zell lol. Only have Bruce available and I know that's probably not enough :(
I guess there's no other card you want for Bruce? :/ Aw well, good luck trading! :D

Well if you're willing to ship to Canada, I have Pekoe for Maple? :) Or you can check my card trading thread to see if you are interested in anything else. It's in my signature!

Well if you're willing to ship to Canada, I have Pekoe for Maple? :) Or you can check my card trading thread to see if you are interested in anything else. It's in my signature!
I have to pass sorry, I'm already getting Pekoe.
Thank you for the offer though.
I have to update the list now that the other trade is confirmed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess there's no other card you want for Bruce? :/ Aw well, good luck trading! :D[/QUOTE]

Sadly not :(

I'm interested in Bree. I have Tiffany
Sorry I'm already getting Tiffany from someone else.
It's still pending though so if it doesn't go through I'll let you know. :)

Last edited:
You wouldn't happen to wanna swap maple for Bruce would you? :c

Back