• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Auction Zelda: Milk Bar Room Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

momiji345

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4963-6258-7979
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (366) +
Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Milk Bar Room
The WINNER is Kaaww Congrats

Here the picture i use as Guide
ALBW-milk-bar-music.jpgMILKBar_thumb.jpg

Here's the Finish room
HNI_0065.JPGHNI_0064.JPGHNI_0063.JPG

Last edited:
As a big LoZ fan, I really appreciate this! Not bidding, just wanted to tell you how amazing it is <3

As a big LoZ fan, I really appreciate this! Not bidding, just wanted to tell you how amazing it is <3

Thanks i try too get it as close as i can .I may change the table and i think i need posters in the room Xd

Bump

Good luck StarUrchin /Dablidian and RapHaven ^^

Last edited:
Bump~

Update: Change the tables but the wood table is available ^^HNI_0074.JPGHNI_0075.JPGHNI_0076.JPG

60 TBT!, Is it an 8x8 Room?

By the way, the room looks amazing!, I love all the Zelda Games, and it's incredibly accurate! :)

Last edited:
Excellent job. This thing is probably going to end up out of my price range though. Although, looking at the picture, I think the stone-tile floor may be a better match. It depends on how it looks with the lighting.

Last edited:
Excellent job. This thing is probably going to end up out of my price range though. Although, looking at the picture, I think the stone-tile floor may be a better match. It depends on how it looks with the lighting.

I try the stone tile but it just did't fit well too my eyes ,^^ i a change few things to make it all fit /Blend together nicely,I just hope the next person enjoys the room more then i did

Last edited:
this room is so awesome! I don't want to bid on it but since there is some discussion about the tables, I wanted to suggest the "Counter table" in the "zen" style - they connect seamlessly and make for a great bar.http://moridb.com/items/furniture/counter-table

mondogecko9 it is 8x8 room

Hi Red Cat & stickymice i try what you where suggesting but for me i think it looks better with the bookcase shelf and the block floor.Thank you for suggesting ;0)

here's the bookcase/block floor milk bar ordinal
HNI_0074.JPG

Room Suggesting Test :

Attachments

• HNI_0080.JPG
    HNI_0080.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 80
  • HNI_0081.JPG
    HNI_0081.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
2 Days Left for the auction ~