• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Étoile's RV in my campground (Kiki and Lala Sanrio items) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fine, gate is open for everyone right now, and I'll reopen after the current session.

I'll open again in a minute. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not sure who started to leave in my town just now, and I apologize for shouting in all caps, but I did write in the first post of this thread that you shouldn't wander away from me in my town. But you came back when I asked, so it's all good.

Also, my gate is open again, so whoever would like to visit, please come over now. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Closing my gate, please post if you're ready to visit, and I'll open my gate again.

I'll open again in a minute. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not sure who started to leave in my town just now, and I apologize for shouting in all caps, but I did write in the first post of this thread that you shouldn't wander away from me in my town. But you came back when I asked, so it's all good.

Also, my gate is open again, so whoever would like to visit, please come over now. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Closing my gate, please post if you're ready to visit, and I'll open my gate again.

I'm ready!

Ah kiwikenobi, back at it again with the free RV visits! You are so kind for doing this and I just thought if stop by to say thank you from everyone! <3
(Usually I would come visit, but I have ?toile in my own campsite currently lol!)

Last edited:
May I come visit when there's space :3 thanks again!

Probably because my gate wasn't open. I'm opening it again now for Newleaf-Me-Alone and leia.

Last edited:
How long will you be available until? I can't come right now but I would like to come later

I'll be here all day, though I'll probably take a break or two.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Speaking of which, I'll be taking a break now, but I'll be back later for anyone who wants to visit ?toile.

Aw, thank you. ^_^

Really am going on that break now, so, anyone else who wants to visit, please wait until I come back. :)

I'm back now, would anyone like to visit ?toile? Also, there's a storm happening where I live, so it's possible the power might go out and I'll disconnect without warning and possibly not come back for a while, just so everyone is aware.

Can I come visit if that is possible? :)

FC: 4038-6257-6447

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back