Old Eggs
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Jingle Christmas Doll
Red Candy
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Silver Mailbox
Small Mailbox
White Tulip
My villagers need to move in good spots and I need help deciding if the game will let them move there since I'm not sure about it. Can someone come help me?

I'd like to help you if you want. So how can I?

Tell me where villagers can move in where I want them to.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like I have a house close to the river but not super close I need someone to tell me if they can move there. I'll add you.

Tell me where villagers can move in where I want them to.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like I have a house close to the river but not super close I need someone to tell me if they can move there. I'll add you.

As far as I know villagers can move next to the river, as long as there's 1 grid tile of space between. You also need to make sure that if you have any pwp's, there needs to be a space of 2 between the pwp and house. This also goes for every other structure.

As far as I know villagers can move next to the river, as long as there's 1 grid tile of space between. You also need to make sure that if you have any pwp's, there needs to be a space of 2 between the pwp and house. This also goes for every other structure.
Are you sure? I've seen Chrissy and Francine moved right next to eachother's with 1 space between.

Yeah, horizontally, you need two spaces in between houses. Three spaces if vertically. If the house is close to a river or a cliff, at least, one space at the back and two spaces in front.

Back