• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Random collectible question

sizzi

♥ A tough act to follow ♥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
How do you display all your collectibles under the shop tab on your profile (including the ones not in sidebar)?

I've been wondering this for a while in case I sell any but cannot figure it out its probably super easy and I'm just being ridiculous

Thanks for the help!

All displayed collectibles are shown in the Shop tab of the profile, including ones that aren't 'recent' enough to be shown in the sidebar, if that makes sense?

For example, since they are ordered by date, if you had 16 collectibles that were all being displayed (ie. not hidden in the inventory page), the 12 most recently dated would be displayed in the sidebar, and all 16 would be on display in the shop tab. I don't think there is any way of displaying collectibles you want in the shop tab regardless of date, just as there isn't a way of doing this in the sidebar either.

:)

All displayed collectibles are shown in the Shop tab of the profile, including ones that aren't 'recent' enough to be shown in the sidebar, if that makes sense?

For example, since they are ordered by date, if you had 16 collectibles that were all being displayed (ie. not hidden in the inventory page), the 12 most recently dated would be displayed in the sidebar, and all 16 would be on display in the shop tab. I don't think there is any way of displaying collectibles you want in the shop tab regardless of date, just as there isn't a way of doing this in the sidebar either.

:)

Okay thanks so much for the response! I'll definitely keep that in mind if I need to display them all! ;)

Back