United States [USA] [H] Rolf, Daisy, Rory, Harry, Rocco [W] WA17 Ursala! (Updated 2/21/17)

MayorRebecca

Gamer Librarian
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (29) +
THESE CARDS ARE IN GOOD CONDITION unless otherwise noted. I expect cards traded to me to also be in very good condition unless noted otherwise!

UPDATED 2/21/17 @ 7:00 PM EST. LOOKING FOR ONE MORE CARD!

HAVE

201 - Rover
258 - Daisy
293 - Rolf
322 - Rocco x3
352 - Rory

Want

WA17 - Ursala

Last edited:
Sorry, those are more in demand so I'd like to use them for the ones I really want if possible. Sorry about that :(

Last edited:
Hey thanks for the response. I didn't see a PM. As much as I want O'Hare and his cute little hat, I need to hold on to Stitches for the top tier characters I'm looking for like Fauna and Lolly. I'd be happy to trade Kid Cat, Tangy, Kabuki, or Vivian for O'Hare.

I'm sorry :(

Hey thanks for the response. I didn't see a PM. As much as I want O'Hare and his cute little hat, I need to hold on to Stitches for the top tier characters I'm looking for like Fauna and Lolly. I'd be happy to trade Kid Cat, Tangy, Kabuki, or Vivian for O'Hare.

I'm sorry :(

Sorry, got distracted! Lol
& No worries! :>

Yeah I don't mind shipping to Canada, it's only 50 cents-ish more. Which of my wants do you have, and what were you looking at?

I have Savannah. And from your list I was interested in Molly, Sterling, Deena, Daisy, Vic, Kody, Deirdre.. Lol, a lot as you can see. Are you sure there aren't other cards you want? Haha

I have Savannah. And from your list I was interested in Molly, Sterling, Deena, Daisy, Vic, Kody, Deirdre.. Lol, a lot as you can see. Are you sure there aren't other cards you want? Haha

Do you happen to have Shep as well? I'd do Savannah for Kody, Vic, Denna, or Sterling

EDIT: Actually, 2 of them would be fine too! (e.g. Kody & Vic, Deena & Sterling, etc.)

Last edited:
Back